News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

my blue beret

Started by Tinyyoshi xX, May 11, 2010, 10:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinyyoshi xX

I was at the etele shades with riot and obby sword, when obby sword attacked an infernal mage and it killed me.  i lost my beret and i don't know who took it.  How do i get it back? Please respond.  :'(

Nick©

Don't be around stupid people while you have rates on.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Kryptonite

I didn't mean to be standing next to you :(

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Coleshot1

Yeah I heard. Did you take the beret? If so give it back. o_O
Quote from Jeremy, Today, "Beret? Berets are like aids. You don't want aids do you?".
I lose rares and my outfits in the wildy all the time thanks to looters. Feel sorry for you, but really it's just a hat..
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Nick©

Were there people near you when this happened? Other than Obby Sword.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Coleshot1 on May 11, 2010, 10:49:33 PM
Quote from Jeremy, Today, "Beret? Berets are like aids. You don't want aids do you?".
I lose rares and my outfits in the wildy all the time thanks to looters. Feel sorry for you, but really it's just a hat..

No I didn't even see his items. I thought R I O T took it but apparently he didn't.

weed

Nick©

Ok, the server may have deleted them right away. Ask Jeremy to spawn a new one. Depending on if he the server will let him he may or may not give it to you.
--Brenden Hills

Genuine

WOW? Well, i dont think worldscape Recovers items. but hey who knows

Tinyyoshi xX

If i do ask Jeremy to spawn a new one, I don't think he would because it's not allowed, but i'll ask him.
Thanks for everyone who replied.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Coleshot1 on May 11, 2010, 10:49:33 PM
how dare you talk about me! i mean other people who loot cream-colored robes from you!  Jeremy might have a heart and spawn it for you but it just depends.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Annakarl

its just a beret and worldscape is just a game if u lose item try get it if u didnt so why u care while u know u wont get it back this only a beret u can buy again but who know u can get back i hope u get it back to be happy

lolk

Kryptonite

Lolk that's a fail signature lol

weed

Nick©

Quote from: aliens on May 13, 2010, 06:04:29 AM
its just a beret and worldscape is just a game if u lose item try get it if u didnt so why u care while u know u wont get it back this only a beret u can buy again but who know u can get back i hope u get it back to be happy

lolk

I've been preaching that verse for a while now. It doesn't seem to get to people, though.
--Brenden Hills

Volcanic Me

I'm fairly positive that Jeremy won't spawn you a new one. But hey, it gives you something to work towards!

Locked.