News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

macbeth(chapter1)king's life

Started by Annakarl, May 10, 2010, 11:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annakarl

macbeth(lolk me) was getting back from a war it was very hard i fought hardly and i got hurt
iam lord of glamis 3 witched appear inside of me and banqo(nightwatcher)
the first witch(katie xx)said:you are now lord of glamis
the second witch(karla xx)said:greeting you will be lord of cawdor
the third witch(kate)said: greeting oh you are the future king
they looked at banqo
first said:you are not as happy as macbeht but happier
second said:u r not as great as macbeth but greater
third said: ur son will be kings
banqo has told macbeth witched tell us truth in little to lead us to evil
a messager came from the king(joker) it tlel me ur lord of crawdor now
i ignored banqo and i think in 1 thing how i be king
when i back to my castle lady macbeth(brianna) was waiting me after i told her what witched told me she told me we should kill king and his sons malcom(i enter i) and donaldduff(wouter) so iam the nearest reltaive and be king
the king came to my castel to honour me for my brave in war so i get confuse in my mind i dont want to kill my guest but lady macbeth keep getting me to kill him i go to kill him i killed him but his sons has ran to england and now iam king macduff(x wild x) has gone to them to help his sons and back the real king so macbeth has killed his sons and wife and any one tell that he is friend of macduff now i killed banqo bec i want my son be king but his son felance(yoho) has ran i went to witched they was making a spell to get spirits 3 spirts has came one on shape of head(drunk mario) and one in a dead child(pk0wnedall) and one of king coverd with blood(maxmager)
first told me:to be carfuel of macduff
second said:dont be afraid from macduff no man born of a woman can hurt you
3rd:u will be king untill forest move to dunsen hill
now iam sure but i asked for banqo son they didnt talk and dissaper
8 shadows like kings has been shown the last is banqo and he is smiling and pointing like he pointing on his sons and tell that they will be kings
at last malcom with macduff is back with alot of solider he told them to disgues like trees and go to dunesn hill lady macbeth cant carry the fear of the cream so she get mad and killed her self i was not afraid of macduff till he came and told me iam not born of woman i was taken of my mother body before its time for me so i fought him he cut my head off and give it to malcom the real king

thanks for:
nightwatcher
joker
katie xx
karla xx
kate
maxmager
i enter i
yoho
drunk mario
i enter i
x wild x