News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Worldscape Commands And how to use them. (No Mod or Admin commands)

Started by coda, May 04, 2010, 08:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coda

;D Sup I know if you search on google or other things you will find command list for most servers but I'm gonna tell you them and some others how to use the ones you barely use or know about how to do them. :P

OK heres some you mostly know in the game.

::Bank (Lets you access you bank from anywhere in the game.)

::Food (Summons 4 Easter eggs in you inventory.)

::Empty (Deletes all items in inventory that are not equipped) (carefull not to delete rares :'( .)

::Char (Allows you to customize your players appearance in the game)

::Changepassword ___________________ (Allows you to change you accounts password for safety reasons.)

::Yell (Allows you to communicate with all the server players in one giant chat.) (Carefull not to start fights or abuse the yell channel for it may be temporarely be disabled to everyone except the staff.)

::Theshop (Allows you to access the Varrock General store from anywhere in the game.) (it may log you out for it may glitch if to many items are being sold or bough
from or to The Shop.)

::Lumby (Teleports you to Lumbridge Castle...)
::Etele (Teleports you to Varrock Square.)
::Fally (Teleports you to Falador Square.)
::Seers (Teleports you to Seers Village)
::Lostcity (Teleports you to Zarnis? W/E theres nothing Reilly to do except train on the otherworldly beings...)

::Northpole (Teleports you to TrollHeim Snow Out Lands aka "The Northpole")

::Tar (Teleports you to The City of Lava under the Karajama Volcano.)
... Hope that's most of the simple ones next the minigames.

::Phat (Teleports you to a place in the wild where summons a X-Mas cracker in the area and use it on other players to get a  Partyhat!!!!!! ;D .) (You may die from other players going there to pk so i advise you not to bring some of your best goodies along with you!!!)   

::Speacialphat (unlike the ::phat minigame this teleports you to an underground cave somewhere in the game where it summons and unsummons 6-8 diffrent colored Partyhats (Ex. Black,Pink,Peach,Dark blue,And more...) this doesint teleport you to the wild so don't worry about your stuff!)(Note you must be on the webclient to see these phats!)

::Camp (Teleports you to a room upstars of a Varrock home but theres a timer that when it hits 0:0 you and others in that room are teleported to a area in the wild but its not Reilly the wild you don't pk you kill monsters for points and kc (Kill Count) witch when again the timer on top of your screen hits zero you are teleported to the little pathway in front of Lumbridge Castle but it gives you $$$ for playing the game.) (Rewarded Coins depend on how many and what level/type of monsters you and you teamates killed!!!)

::Spookypatch (Teleports you to the ghost port in runescape but you get a shovel/spade and some mithrel/mithril seeds and you bury them to make a pumpkin plant that gives you more seeds and free pumpkin.) (this also gives you some farming EXP and mithril seed also are a good way to make coins in the game by alching them from 45-49k ea!)

::PatchHelp (tells you what i told you above this & underneath this)

::Ppatch (Teleports you to the tribal part of Karajama also theres pumpkin patches like in the ::Spookypatch)

::Cw (Teleports you to runescapes most famous minigame Castle Wars if you know runescape then you should know this)

::Coolparty (Fire room droppartys!!!)

::Party (Teleports you to some swamp with random knights dancing!!!FTW.)

::Gotobarrows (Teleports you to another famous runescape minigame Barrows theres not much you can do here so i wouldint try you get all the barrows items from the ::Northpole not here so (What Ever)...)

::Pkisland (Well from the names its kinda obvious<---- GRAMMAR Fail??? IDK but it teleports you to a simple island where you can pk noobs....sweet!)

::Atele (This is the second pk island lol same concept i think...)

::Pbox (This teleports you to a box in the Dig Site to pk noobs...)

::PKbox (This is same thing but diffrent place i think!)

::Funpk (Teleports you to a safe zone to pk for fun you dont lose your items so its OK die a few time releave some stress from being pked & loosing your items!!! but this like ::Camp per every person you kill you get a free 20-50k Reward!!!)(Reward depends on the player you killed's level in combat! 
well that's done next we got the ones no one Reilly know about. 8)

::Tele #### #### (Replace the #'s with numbers, this allows you to teleport to every little single movement block in the game aka coordinates here's a list of coordinates to many places in the game!)(here's a list i made up of a bunch of places ppl like
Camp: 3030 3700      <---- dont use this to cheat everytime!!!

Varrock: 3210 3424

Falador: 2964 3378

Lumbridge: 3222 3218

Camelot: 2757 3477

East Ardougne: 2662 3305

West Ardougne: 2529 3307

King Lathas Training Grounds: 2516 3369

Tree Gnome Stronghold: 2461 3443

Al Kharid: 3293 3174

Shantays Pass: 3304 3116

Kalphite Lair: 3226 3107

Pyramid: 3233 2902

Pollnivneach: 3359 2910

Menaphos/Sophanem: 3274 2784

Yanille: 2606 3093

Gul'Tanoth: 2516 3044

Tutorial Island 3094 3107

Barbarian Village: 3082,3420

Entrana: 2834,3335

Heroes Guild: 2902,3510

Rangers Guild: 2658,3439

Coal Trucks: 2582 3481

Goblin Village: 2956 3506

Druids Circle: 2926 3482

Burthorpe: 2926 3559

White wolf mountain: 2848 3498

Catherby: 2813 3447

Seers village: 2708 3492

Fishing guild: 2603 3414

Barbarian Agility Course: 2541 3546

Prifddinas: 2242 3278

Elf camp (Tirannwn): 2197 3252

Isafdar (Tirannwn): 2241 3238

Duel arena: 3360 3213

Desert mining camp: 3286 3023

Bedabin camp: 3171 3026

Bandit camp: 3176 2987

Sophanem: 3305 2755

Ruins of Uzer: 3490 3090

Mort'ton: 3489 3288

Canifis: 3506 3496

Port Phasmatys: 3687 3502

Fenkenstrain's castle: 3550 3548

Dig site: 3354 3402

Exam centre: 3354 3344

Edgeville: 3093 3493

Crafting guild: 2933 3285

Port Sarim: 3023 3208

Rimmington: 2957 3214

Draynor village: 3093 3244

Fight club: 2585 3150

Tree gnome village: 2525 3167

Port Khazard: 2665 3161

Monastery: 3051 3490

Karamja: 2948 3147

Crandor: 2851 3238

King Black Dragon Lair: 2717 9816

KQ Lair: 3487 9493

Hope these help with you finding your secret fort i got 1 but i will never tell on forums!)

::Hhhh ## (This lets you go to diffrent floors in the game so if your underneath one of the watchtowers around varrock type ::hhhh 14 to get on the first floor of them but plz don't use this for hacking/glitching perposes or you will be banned by the mod/admin or any staff that catches you... to go down underneath things type ::hhhh -##  if stuck to get back to the normal floor type ::hhhh 0 .)

::Noclip (In this game to use this you must be on a mopar/silab client for this to work on this server when on mopar or silab or other clients this servers ip is (AllGoFree.org)<-----actually the ip not a URL)

so That's the end of the command list i did this all manually except for the giant tele code list i copy/pasted only that to this topic!
hope this help you have a even greater time playing all go free worldscape... this is coda saying cya l8er on the server!!! or on forums...

& this spent me about 2hours to create so this should help!

Nick©

Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Drunk Mario

Also i have one thing to edit.. The ::pbox is not real.. its ::pkbox and ::atele they are the same place that are like 1 cm apart.. 0.0 (not really they are just really close)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

hassan144

comands
::theshop
::switch
::onlinestaff
::worldplayers
::players
::worlds
::onlinestaff
::hhhh 1
::hhhh 2
::Hhhh 3
::Hhhh 0
::ilikepie
::chociceisyummy

Other teles
::tar
::funpk
::cw
::pc
::fally
::etele
::lumby
::seers
::edge
::lostcity
::pkisland
::atele
::phat
::camp
::coolparty
::party
::pc
::mountaincamp
::iron
::fightarena
::coolcity
::buymage
::specialphat
::spookypatch
::ppatch
::hunt
well here r mine this is my last day in ws for real this time cus i just came back to hand out presents and stuff in my bank

Drunk Mario

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Maxi

Great work.

Cap, it shouldn't. Because this is about the game is it?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: coda on May 04, 2010, 08:25:42 PM
::Noclip (In this game to use this you must be on a mopar/silab client for this to work on this server when on mopar or silab or other clients this servers ip is (AllGoFree.org)<-----actually the ip not a URL)

The allgofree staff does not encourge players to use that command just because it can glitch your account and you certainly won't want that! You are allowed to use it though just use it at your own risk!

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Annakarl

hey caponer is right.... this need to be under off topic and u dont need to add things that dont got use like ::gotobarrows

lory

ty for this, its helpful.
©ant wait to get Un-Banned.

Coleshot1

No, we absolutely need to add the useless commands.  ;D
::healfood
::underwater
::realworldplayers
::duel
We don't encourage ::noclip because that means you're not on our client lol...
//walkthroughwalls is okay though. How does it glitch your account? I've gone to 10100 10032 Before. I've seen every dungeon, island, minigame and everything in between in the game.
Look who's account is still here?  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Hybrid Owner

Nice 7.7 But ain't ::pass supposedly to be the one to change your password?

I miss classic

Stats don't matter, Skills do.