News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

2010 Killing Pics

Started by Chaoslancex, April 29, 2010, 03:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Lol, since when was I good? I just was smart enough to get a higher combat keel so I didn't have to right click them which saves a ton of time...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Chaoslancex

Just cause you have a higher Cb level it don't make you good, just look at Comidien his 108 i think and he owns, but if you say so ok it your opinion.

Nick©

Combat doesn't effect your ability, it just speeds things up when you're fighting. It's one of the things that really helps you because nearly no one else has that high of a combat level so they have to right click every time they attack you. G3t definitely is not a good pker and 108 is because his str is so high. If any of my accounts had the stats he had then I'd crush him. (I'd also kill myself cause of the crappy levels other than str and mage.) If I could put his strength level on Banjo then I'd have crushed nearly everyone in wildy.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Yoho

i'll hope to fight you soon.

uhm, g3t is a good pker, and i think you have higher strength then him...

Nick©

Lol, well 7 of the last 12 times I fought him I won. I did have 130 strength and I'm like 99% sure he has higher strength than that.
--Brenden Hills

Tinyyoshi xX

pk, by "tony" i think he meant "tiny", me.  :o

Nick©

Tony is Joker and Joker was asking to get killed.
--Brenden Hills

mafia137

Cool picture  ;D

I will own you one day just for the record  8)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Tinyyoshi xX

I see, tony is joker?  :o

Joker

"TONY THE TIGER!!!!"
AS Jose and Oscar said. :D
Well, i killed chaos before.
like 4515616161562658123421671645274\3 ;D owned by oscar. :)

Chaoslancex

Lol i hope i'm the one who killed you 4515616161562658123421671645274 lol  ;)

Yoho

hope to fight you soon, i was going to when your on but everyone wanted a rm.  :-\

Drunk Mario

Quote from: chaoslancex on May 10, 2010, 04:45:34 PM
Lol i hope i'm the one who killed you 4515616161562658123421671645274 lol  ;)
we need to fight again! ::) People got in the way and then i had to go so.. again!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

brianxchu

do you think im good...?
:'( i think i fail

Nick©

I'd still only give you Yoho as an acomplished pking pic. Tinyyoshi has developed a lot in the last few weeks but that is a pic of when he was still learning. Not impressed in the least. That's why Death Zone seems to be amazing and yet they only pk half talented pkers.
--Brenden Hills