littlebit
2 (20%)
no
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

emo diver

here some owning pics.
and for me 1 really special 1  ;D

and now the 1 where i really have a 20mins fight  :-\ but for a good owning special.

Maxi

I don't know really about that with Mooshu... but the others, great work!

Nick©

I was there. Mooshu was paying attention and all. It's a fair fight and Diver won it.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

I owned admin´s, mod´s, beta testers and owners. It doesn´t make any difference between the pking skills if they wear a crown or not..

Nick©

Well if you're killig Jose it's definitely a good thing. Stop being such a downer, Caponer.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Wild

;D nice pics diver, my pics are coming soon (from my pure).

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

emo diver

;D thx guys for the compliments :D

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on April 25, 2010, 06:30:47 PM
Well if you're killig Jose it's definitely a good thing. Stop being such a downer, Caponer.

I meant it's not special to own a 'mod'. I didn't meant jose fool. I meant a moderator. So now please stop bugging me and trying to argue with me cause you not gonna win it.

I am really Done with you. Say goodbye to your freedom on the forums.

Nick©

He can do whatever he wishes to do. Mute, give me as many points as neccesary. If they are bad reports then give him points. If I get time I will do the same thing to him and I'll have the same things done to me.
--Brenden Hills

Nick©

Lol, I was kidding. Not only am I not flambouyantly gay enough to do this, I also have too many things going on in my life right now. I have my soccer season starting on Friday, I have tons of things due for school, I have a lot of things for my family such as weddings, first comunions, etc., and I have friends and my social life all the time. Caponer only has the second and third one so he has tons of time to do this. It's obvious that I don't have time to report a little kid on the forums of an online game. He can continue to report me as many times as he wishes. As I said above I want every point that I deserve. If they are pointless, petty reports then he deserves points due to the fact that it's spamming the report inbox.
--Brenden Hills

Nick©

Lol, Luke, what was the first thing you said up there?? TL;DR??
--Brenden Hills

Nick©

O, lol. Basically I'm not a nerd and have no free time, while he is a flambouyantly gay nerd and has a ton of free time. I said it in a nicer way that that.
--Brenden Hills

mafia137

Quote from: caponer on April 25, 2010, 01:36:02 PM
I owned admin´s, mod´s, beta testers and owners. It doesn´t make any difference between the pking skills if they wear a crown or not..
But i bet you have never owned a normal player? Let alone me! MUHAHA!

Cool pictures BTW :)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Nick©

The above post is classified as "pure ownage".
--Brenden Hills