The Amazing Clan War. "Remade"

Started by Earth, April 25, 2010, 09:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

Written by: Tory

Edited by: Volcanic Me.

Also Wrriten by: Lory

Ideas From: Mia Mooshu Cory

Actors: Mooshu, Vildy Mele, Chaoslancex, Heoros1, I Haz Backup, Joker, Ryan7, Maxmager, Zaaa, Oxip, Flame, B E A R, G3tback2lumby, Wouter,
I Poon I, Death Angel, Forg3d,

The story involves the following clans:
Deathzone,
The Elite 7,
Enigma V.2,
And the Black Arms Clan.

Chapter One: Mooshu versus the Black Arms Clan.

On a quiet Saturday morning in the world of Worldscape, the wilderness was filled with the piling antics of the Black Arms Clan. A player was wandering the dangerous area with a confident stride and a smile on his face. Well, the player was more than a player, he was Mooshu. Being a member of Death Zone, Mooshu had no reason to fear the wilderness. So he roamed it like it was his territory. Well, the Black Arms Clan saw him, and doing what they do best, they decided to pile him. Nine versus one, not the best odds, even for the highly acclaimed Mooshu. Nine different blood and ice blitzes, nine different swipes of the dragon dagger, you would think Mooshu had no chance. Being his wily and beligerent self, he expertly dispatched five members with ease. By then, his food was running low. I Haz Backup took the initiative and pushed harder on Mooshu. Mooshu was having troubles keeping up with four players when he had little food. His health ran low; I Haz Backup saw and glitched his food with an expertly placed blood blitz. Mooshu fell to the sheer numbers of the Black Arms Clan.

Chapter 2: Deathzone versus the Black Arms Clan.

Mooshu was extremely unhappy. But He knew what his duty was. Death Zone used Mooshu as a decoy to catch the Black Arms Clan piling. To Death Zone, that was a death sentence.
The entirety of Death Zone made an appearance and gave the Black Arms Clan a taste of their own medicine. They bathed the Black Arms Clan in their own blood, dismembering limbs left and right. Mooshu walks back into the wilderness to watch his clanmates annihilate. But, he was itching for revenge, even if he had to die for the plan to work out. So, he finds his dragon dagger that he dropped when he fell to the numbers of the Black Arms Clan and throws it with all of his might, while chanting the prayer of ultimate strength. The dragon dagger strikes Vildy Mele right in the heart, instantly ending his life. Mooshu then walks to the corpse and loots an Abyssal Whip. He then starts walking towards Heoros1. Heoros1, with the fear of death in his eyes, sprints in the opposite direction. Chaoslancex, who has been watching this entire affair from a distance, pulls out his bow and looses an arrow that catches Heoros1's boot, binding him to the ground. Mooshu, with a grin on his face, raises his arm that's weilding the Whip. Heoros1 is frantically groping at his boot, trying to get the arrow out so he can run. Mooshu lashes out with the Whip. The Whip wraps around Heoros1's neck, Heoros1 lets out a whinny of fear. Mooshu takes Heoros1's bow and quiver off his back. "Heoros1, have you ever seen someone fire an Abyssal Whip with a bow?" Mooshu calmly asked while fixing an arrow to the handle of the Whip. "*cough* *splutter* *shriek of terror*," was all that was heard from Heoros1, since the Whip was crushing his voice box. "I'll take that as a 'no'," Mooshu said in the cruelest voice he could muster. He takes the arrow-pierced Whip, fits it on his bow, pulls the string back, and lets the arrow fly. The arrow, which is stuck in the handle of the Abyssal Whip, pulls the Whip like a ripcord. The whip rapidly spins, the sharp edges of the whip slice Heoros1's flesh like a hot knife in butter. As the arrow strikes the tree Mooshu aimed at, Heoros1's head follows, attatched to the end of the whip. "Mooshu, my oh my, what a show of power!" exclaimed Chaoslancex. "Death Zone is a death sentence," Mooshu said, with a weird look on his face.

Chapter 3: Let The War Begin!

The Black Arms Clan is disheartened by the show of force that Mooshu displayed, so they decided to call up the Elite 7 and Enigma, both of whom have offered to help out in case of a war against Death Zone. Now backed by the might of the "Death to Death Zone" (D2DZ) Alliance, they felt that they had the upper hand. They kept antagonizing Death Zone operatives with cocky messages of "I'll own you, noob." and "You couldn't pk your way out of a wet paper bag." So Death Zone decided that the Black Arms Clan needed another annihilation. Chaoslancex yelled "Black Arms Clan, your time is up! Meet us at the Chaos Temple for your demise!"

Chapter 4: D2DZ Alliance versus Death Zone.

Death zone was ready to fight. They amassed their forces at the Chaos Temple's entrance. They kept their eyes peeled for any sign of the Black Arms Clan. "Hey, what's that over there?" asked Joker, as he spotted a dark mass moving towards their location. "Your worst nightmare," said a muffled voice that emanated from the dark mass. Seven arrows flew out of the dark mass and landed in front of Death Zone, making a "7". "We've been tricked! Everyone, pull out!" cried Chaoslancex, at the first sign of real opposition. "You're going nowhere," whispered Ryan7 as he teleported two steps in front of Chaoslancex. Chaoslancex swung his dagger with all of his might at Ryan7, who nimbly swatted his arm at Chaoslancex's wrist, artfully deflecting the dagger's strike. "Now, now, Chaos, that's no way to treat a friend." chided Ryan7. "Joker, Mooshu. Attack!" Cried Chaoslancex. Mooshu started charging up an ice blitz while Joker unskillfully charged Ryan7. Ryan7 was doing well, going blow for blow with Chaoslancex and Joker. But Ryan's time had to fall short sometime. Mooshu loosed an ice blitz right as Ryan7 went to heal, glitching his hp. "Now, for the the finishing strike!" cried Chaoslancex as he drove his dagger deep into Ryan7's chest. "Attack..." coughed Ryan7, through the blood welling up in his throat. Maxmager pulled out his bow and started unloading arrows in the mass of Death Zone members, taking out two un-important cronies. Zaaa starts teleporting around the Death Zone members, making it impossible to land hits on him. Two more nameless Death Zone members fall to the invisible blade of Zaaa. Oxip watches Zaaa with a quiet eye, predicting his movements, he throws an ice blitz right where Zaaa teleports to, trapping him to that spot. Oxip starts an assault on Zaaa. Meanwhile, Maxmager is hybridding like a pro, sprinting around the Death Zone members while firing arrows at them. But, Chaoslancex and Joker are keeping up with him. "Joker! Freeze him and give Oxip a hand with Zaaa!" shouted Chaoslancex. Joker charges up an ice blitz and fires it at Maxmager, trapping him. Maxmager, not hearing what Chaoslancex said, fires arrows at Joker while he runs to help Oxip. "You coward! Stop running away!" he cried. But in the chaos of the battle, Maxmager forgot to heal. Chaoslancex then teleports right behind Maxmager. "Death Zone is a death sentence..." Chaoslancex whispered, right as he dug his dagger into Maxmager's back. "Noooo! Max!" cried Zaaa when he saw his friend fall. "Now it's time to die, Zaaa!" shouted Chaoslancex as he teleported behind him. "NO!" shouted Zaaa, as he let out an ice barrage. The ice barrage enveloped all three Death Zone members attacking him. Mooshu, keeping himself out of the battle with Zaaa, decided to step in. "Zaaa, it's pointless. Why don't you just succumb to our will?" questioned Mooshu. "Because you're a bum, Mushroom." Zaaa spat out. Oxip, Joker, and Chaoslancex defrosted and with the help of Mooshu, made a square formation around Zaaa. "Everyone! Ice blitz him!" cried Chaoslancex. Right as all four Death Zone members fired their spells at Zaaa, a fire wave flew through the air and collided with all four ice blitzes, saving Zaaa's life. "Oh, so you started the party without us?" chuckled Flame, as she and the rest of Enigma came to Zaaa's defense.

Chapter 5: The Final Battle.

B E A R, G3tbak2lumby and Wouter have been going two on one as all the drama unfolded. It was a very even fight, neither side making any headway. But as they saw the backup arrive, they decided to go help out their repsective teams. I Poon I and and Death Angel are attacking Mooshu, who is teleporting around, trying to lose their attention. Chaoslancex breaks away from the battle to come to Mooshu's aid. Chaoslancex kills Death Angel when her hp was low, leaving I Poon I alone. Forg3d, Flame, B E A R, and G3tbak2lumby all came to I Poon I's aid. Wouter, Mooshu, and Joker came to Chaoslancex's aid. Triniboy is dancing in the background. The two opposing forces are staring at each other with venom in their eyes. "Everybody dance now!" Triniboy yells as the song "Gonna Make You Sweat" starts playing in the background. Forg3d and I Poon I take the initiative and attack Chaoslancex. Wouter lunges at Flame, who expertly dispatches him with a swipe to his throat. Joker attacks B E A R with a blood blitz. Flame comes to B E A R's aid. Mooshu puts on a full set of Dharok's armor and cuts G3tbak2lumby in two with one vicious slash of his axe. Chaoslancex trips Forg3d, and as Forg3d falls, Chaoslancex throws his dagger into the back of his head. I Poon I sees his friend fall and goes berserk, wildly swinging both dagger and shield. Chaoslancex ducks under a swipe and shoves his palm right into I Poon I's nose, shoving the bone into his brain. I Poon I's lifeless corspe falls. As Chaoslancex picks up I Poon I's weaponry, Zaaa teleports right behind him. "DEATH TO DEATH ZONE!" Zaaa shouted, right as he drove a dragon two-handed sword right between Chaoslancex's shoulderblades. The battle is between, Joker, Mooshu, Zaaa, and Flame. Mooshu, charges Flame. He kicks dirt into her eyes. Blinded, Flame throws her dagger in the direction she thinks Mooshu is coming from. Luckily for Mooshu, she missed. Unluckily for Joker, she gets a direct hit to his arm. Zaaa sprints at Joker as Joker pulls the dagger out of his arm. Zaaa tackles Joker. As they fall, Joker pulls the dagger out of his arm. But he drops it, and he lands on it. The weight of Zaaa's body forces the dagger deep into Joker's back. Meanwhile, Mooshu attacks the blinded Flame, slitting her jugular vein. Flame falls. Now it's just Mooshu and Zaaa, squaring off. Mooshu lunges, Zaaa blocks. Zaaa teleports, Mooshu ice blitzes. They're at a stalemate, until Oxip jumps out of the shadows. Startled, Zaaa swings wildly, catching Oxip in the chest. Oxip falls. Mooshu, taking the initiative charges Zaaa. Zaaa, seeing Mooshu's attack out of the corner of his eye dives to the ground. BOOM. The two combatants hear a large sound. BOOM. The sound is growing louder and closer. BOOM. The Black Arms Clan appear to help Zaaa out. Now it's a ten on one fight. Moohshu starts mowing down Black Arms Clan members like they're grass. But the numbers are just too many. But Mooshu learned, he knows how to fight a battle against nine pilers. But, to his dismay, he left out one major factor to his equation: Zaaa. Zaaa jumps over the Black Arms Clan's two remaining members, and lunges at Mooshu with a bronze longsword. Zaaa stabs Mooshu directly in the throat. As blood floods Mooshu's air passage, he whispers to Zaaa. "Come... closer..." "Yes Mushroom?" asked Zaaa. "I... want... some... ramen," Mooshu splutters over his mouthful of blood and falls. The D2DZ Alliance wins.

Fin.

-Volcanic Me&Tory

Original storyline: Tory.
Remastered edition: Volcanic Me.

Special Thanks to
-Lory
-Volcanic Me
-Mooshu
-Cory
-Mia

<33 Tory/Gore
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Nick©

You overrated Chaos a ton, you were completely right about what Trini would be doing, and you underestimated what Ryan7 could do... Good story, but can you make it a bit longer and more eventful.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Earth

Thankyou for commenting,
I know i overrated Death Zone, but if there is no competition the storie would not be all great.
And also Elite 7 is much stronger then i made them look.

omfg noobz

awesome story =] i liked it  8)
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Nick©

Matt, that's just cause you were dominating in it.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

mafia137

Quote from: Nick© on April 25, 2010, 08:35:13 PM
Matt, that's just cause you were dominating in it.
Why are you such a hater? Leave both of them alone, I bet your stories couldn't hold a candle to this one.

Good story Tory & Lory, And forget about that annoyance called nick he is nothing.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Yoho

Nick©

Lol, I'm not web sure what I did wrong? I was commenting on how Matt dominates everyone. I guess in a way I could have hurt other peoples' feeling, but sure as hell not his.
--Brenden Hills

lollol

ouuch,i wanted to be there

i was gonna make diffrence ;D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Earth

I can make another action story and people Message me if they want to be in it.
How does that sound?

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Pk0wnedall

I didn't realise this, *Gasps* Dang *Gasps*. This is a really cool story.

Please include in your posts when you post, "I Agree This is a cool story".
Thankyou.

Including it is optional, this is because of Banjo Hick or now known as Nick

Joker

OH MY! matt's survive was the thing that mad us lost... :-X MATT THE LEGEND!
thats an awesome story i am lovin' it! :D

Nick©

Jack, don't say 'please include...' because you can't force us to post anything. It's our opinions, not yours.
--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Nick© on April 28, 2010, 07:18:29 PM
Jack, don't say 'please include...' because you can't force us to post anything. It's our opinions, not yours.
Dude, I'm just encouraging people to like this it's great. if you don't like it don't include it simple.