News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Coming soon... To ~All-Go-Free~

Started by Voltimolt, September 21, 2008, 12:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Recently... long ago.. Allgofree setted up a Official website.. Sure i can tell you why it is not there anymore... because the template was copyrighted to runescape... SURE!!! Jeremy has been working on it for long.. even the " MySQL "...

I can tell you what is going to happen to allgofree... by non-controllerable website.. " I " will be making ~All-go-free~ an official website based from runescape.. but Non-shutdownable.. and not sueable..  :P

I am making a website for worldscapeblitz... you know why?
- because this is a #1 server, and im trying to make it better then frugooscape to become MORE popular.. right now it is still under contructions.. and no one is going to stop me..

NOTE: this will take a month for a full design with absolute beautifuller then Runescape

Quotebeautifuller then Runescape
<< EWW!!!

Just better then runescape... :)

James

I don't know if we will be able to use your website as the "Official" site for Worldscapeblitz.

Frankly, this is, and has almost always been the official Worldscapeblitz website.

The Official allgofree website is located at www.allgofree.org, which has links to all the Allgofree projects, and this forum.

Voltimolt

Dear Mod James,

Thank you for your massage, I don't think you will be able to use my site for the official website but... Once you have seen my project, then post of what you think and then rate it.. please note im on my second main computer.
I will not beable to make a site from here. i have to go to my main computer, just need to get a moniter. Recently i gave my moniter to my sister and now im getting a new one.

Please also note that in 3 days time i will always be working on it because i have no homework and im outa school.

Please Do not lock this topic Untill my Website for AGF is out and running.

Note: This may go for all members of AGF.

Voltimolt  = ComPuTer NerD

blackchainz

why make it look like runescape?

With my help, we can make the site look pimpin.

Voltimolt

Dear BlackChainz,

Thank you for your request, I may heard you are trying to help me, but i would LOVE your help. i would like to thank you for trying to help me. Please Post a Website Template before you can work with me. if i dont agree with it, ill try to post my own template BUT still put you in my Crew

In my List.

I K T P Q

Is it just me or can anyone else not comprehend him? JKS ::)
Yes, I don't think you would get many members because this is the main website.
But at least you're... "Shooting For the stars!!" La da da... Lol..

I K T P Q

Chaoslancex

hmm it sounds intresting an i wish the best of luck to you,

i belive your going to go far in this i hope  i get to this is project finished an yea keep up the good work.

cHaOs. :D

Zack1

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........