News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

New guy

Started by Assassin Boi, April 18, 2010, 08:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkinnty

Quote from: Nick© on April 18, 2010, 02:07:11 PM
Quote from: pkinnty on April 18, 2010, 01:32:41 PM
idk about you guys but i want to pinch assassin boi's cheeks  ;)

Wait, which cheeks? Aaaaaaaa-ooooooo
you decide
:)

Nick©

I bet you know which ones I'll choose. ;)
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

Well, I don't think it's impressing either. I'm a level 172 Pker. I'll only attack you if asked to or if you attack me. Don't p!ss me off.

pkinnty

assassin boi sounds tough dont mess with him...
:)

Nick©

He sounds like a real bad-ass. Pk0wnedall, my level 60 could be you so stop talking.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Nick© on April 18, 2010, 07:51:56 PM
He sounds like a real bad-*** . Pk0wnedall, my level 60 could be you so stop talking.
Stop putting me down. I could own you now.

kxdk

Oh come on guys get on topic say hi to the new guy just bring it in-game. (your conversation).  :-\

------

Assassin Boi

capooner,

I know how to pk, I know everything about this game. without any help..

Sure this is a fun board, tryna lighten you guys up..

and the dude who said lock this, you made my list. :)

Once an assassin kills someone, you are a wanted man.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Assassin Boi on April 18, 2010, 08:39:39 PM
capooner,

I know how to pk, I know everything about this game. without any help..

Sure this is a fun board, tryna lighten you guys up..

and the dude who said lock this, you made my list. :)

Come to wildy right now.. I'll own your ***

Ryan7

This isn't a good way to greet a new member, no one know what  anyone is capable of.
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Nick©

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 18, 2010, 08:04:56 PM
Quote from: Nick© on April 18, 2010, 07:51:56 PM
He sounds like a real bad-*** . Pk0wnedall, my level 60 could be you so stop talking.
Stop putting me down. I could own you now.

Yeah now you can. Before I was banned I could own you easily.
--Brenden Hills

kxdk

Quote from: Ryan7 on April 18, 2010, 09:28:44 PM
This isn't a good way to greet a new member, no one know what  anyone is capable of.

Did you miss this, what Ryan posted? Basically meaning to get back on topic and greet a new person not flame someone on their thread or someone else on their thread.

------

Nick©

Assassin Boi, I seriously thought you were someone else. Maxmager said you were someone else and that it would surprise me. Someone who did reply to this topic did surprise me however. I'll be watching and alerting the staff and such and what not...
--Brenden Hills

Assassin Boi

Once an assassin kills someone, you are a wanted man.

Nick©

Uhmmm.. You're like level 59....
--Brenden Hills