News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Worldscape on RuneLocus

Started by IvyX, April 17, 2010, 11:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you vote on RuneLocus.com?

Yes
1 (50%)
No
0 (0%)
Not yet, but soon!
0 (0%)
I don't know how to?
0 (0%)
NEVER! (You suck.)
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 12, 2010, 11:42:05 PM

IvyX

The popularity of Worldscape is gradually decreasing...and I have come up with a great idea.

VOTE on Runelocus.com!

Most RSPS (Runescape Private Servers) such as Worldscape are on Runelocus.com, which is a site that has a bunch of RSPS made by other people, and there is a list of RSPS that are on the Top 60 (First Page of the "Top List"). If people manage to vote enough to get at least on the first page of the "Top List", we will eventually have many donators (a good thing to Ryan and Jeremy, :) ), people will spam about how Worldscape is a GREAT server (at least when Blitz comes out), and the popularity will be at it's highest rank.

Idea: Vote on RuneLocus.com every 24 Hours. Eventually, we will have more votes and Worldscape will have a large number of people.

Good Thing: More Donators mean more money to Ryan & Jeremy :)

Bad Thing: More Worlds mean more Technology stuff for R & J :P

Nick©

We've been through this before. I believe we have the one Zack made us a while ago.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!