News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Cheaters!

Started by Mia, April 17, 2010, 04:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mia on April 21, 2010, 05:05:14 AM
I don't hate boys.
90% of all my besties are boys.
Lol, A lot of my friends are chicks.

Drunk Mario

I hate cheaters more than i hate anything in the world! i have been cheated on by and girl and it does not feel good and it's just not right! if i EVER catch anyone in real life cheating on someone they WILL NOT absolutly WILL NOT do it again if i get MY ways. I strongly support you Mia! ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mia

The reason why I made this topic is because I'm very upset with my best  friends Boyfriend (they got back together)
Haing know the pain of cheating myself, i know how bad it hurts.

Best thing is, My other Betsie got  to get him back for hurting my bff, Wasn't a wise idea to spray paint "cheat"on his car.

But it was sweet as. XD

Coleshot1

Cheaters aren't worth your time. If someone thinks you aren't good enough for them, they aren't good enough for you. Just move on and find someone else.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.