News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The Hangover

Started by Nick©, April 11, 2010, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite character?

Stu
0 (0%)
Alan
6 (75%)
Phil
1 (12.5%)
Doug
0 (0%)
Black Doug
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Nick©

Post your favorite character in The Hangover.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

I think alan, He is funny lol!

Genuine

That Mini Asian guy was Funny as! I forgot His Name. Help?

wouter

Quote from: Rory on April 14, 2010, 06:38:27 AM
That Mini Asian guy was Funny as! I forgot His Name. Help?
haha the naked one in the back of the car :D

Nick©

Can a mod do that please?
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Nick©

Nope. Anyway has anyone else seen it, lol. Only one of the funniestovies of all time...
--Brenden Hills

mafia137

I think the Black doug part is pretty funny :P

Stew- "This isn't our doug" Alan- "Yeah our doug is a white!" Other doug- " no-no i will be your doug"
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Nick©

Lol, I was about to put my vote as Black Doug, then I'm like "wait wait wait, Alan put ruphelin in their drinks." so I had to choose Alan.
--Brenden Hills