News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Home Location

Started by Ry60003333, April 11, 2010, 01:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where do you think the 'home city' should be?

Lumbridge
25 (24%)
Yanille
11 (10.6%)
Varrock
9 (8.7%)
Tutorial Island
16 (15.4%)
Falador
7 (6.7%)
East Ardougne
2 (1.9%)
Draynor Village
5 (4.8%)
Al Kharid
3 (2.9%)
Seers Village/Camelot
8 (7.7%)
Catherby
18 (17.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Drunk Mario

Quote from: victor s40 on May 30, 2010, 09:29:01 AM
Maybe it could be in bounty hunter(XD). No, i think it should be in a place where is much to discover and pretty much shops and npcs. But in fact in the Tutorial Island could be useful for newbies to train skills on.

(OFF TOPIC)

have someone ever played Frugooscape? there was a self-made tutorial island, and i think it should be something like that.

DO NOT SAY THIS IS ADVERTISING BECAUSE THE SERVER HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR A YEAR AND WILL NOT BE BACK ONLINE!

and Frugooscape was the best and most famous Runescape private server ever (i think) so it would be weird if no one hasn't played that once in his/her life
We dont want to be modeled after private servers really.. They are modeling Blitz off Runescape. We want the real deal, not some fake joke. Also Have you guys decided what the new home place will be?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Earth

I Vote Yannille.
They Have Yew logs, willows, oak, magic.
3 Fishing Areas.
Melee Training
Smithing(Even tho there is no smiting skill)
A Few Shops.
A Big Bank
Thieving Training(Even though there is no thieving skill.)
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

beppe

I voted yannile, it's cool there.  8)

Pk0wnedall

After what Coleshot1 has said i think this is an awesome idea. I haven't seen a home to be catherby on any private servers or worldscape. i think this would be a great change.

Please consider this. ;D

Chaoslancex

I'd have to go with Seers Village/Camelot since everything is there. Like maple trees, yew tree, flax, mining spot for coal and other minerals. From there you can get to anywhere you want best place ever!

Or! Varrock since it has everything for starters shops, training combat skills, fishing, woodcutting, smithing, minning, and wilderness! And way more!

Auditor

I personally prefer tutorial island.

Dunno why, i just do. :P

wolfy

id go with catherby it has a farming spot, lots of houses for shops and teleports and its the best place for fishing :D

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

SouvLacki

Draynor Village, for skills!

birdhouse919

i would have to vote tutorial island, because i said so yea   :)

OFF TOPIC::
chaoslancex  i love your sig pic. lolz in the pants

brianc

Hello,

Since the name is Blitz, I think the home place should be somewhere cold.

Such as in the frozen wastelands, or close by there.

Just a suggestion, and also it makes sense.

Thank you Ryan and Jeremy for your dedication on Blitz, I can't wait until the release.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Bill

Lumbridge. It makes the most sense and I can't see myself enjoying any other home location if it's not Lumbridge. That's the way it's been on WorldScape since 2006 and I think it should stay that way.

Also, if the home location was at tutorial island, then no one would be able to see each other typing or talking because that's the way it is in RuneScape. And I know it wouldn't work for a fact.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Vee Dub

Lumbridge is the classical area, I think stick with the classics.

Drunk Mario

Yeah.. Lumbridge is one of the most common Home areas for RSPS. I agree with Bill about tutorial island though.. I don't like that you can't talk and see other people, However.. it will prevent people making spamming accounts (spammer4) and advertising another server.. but then people who actually want to play the server must go through that kind of stuff. So tutorial island has it's ups and it's downs.. But in the end there's more downs.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

Tutorial island only take 5 minutes so that's not really an issue.

thechump10

hmmm im pretty sure varrock wuld be it because there are lots of shops there and a big bank where people can merch and stuff pluz it's a grest plsce to start from becuase you can either go to lumbridge-south- fally-west or was it east? o.O