News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Home Location

Started by Ry60003333, April 11, 2010, 01:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where do you think the 'home city' should be?

Lumbridge
25 (24%)
Yanille
11 (10.6%)
Varrock
9 (8.7%)
Tutorial Island
16 (15.4%)
Falador
7 (6.7%)
East Ardougne
2 (1.9%)
Draynor Village
5 (4.8%)
Al Kharid
3 (2.9%)
Seers Village/Camelot
8 (7.7%)
Catherby
18 (17.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Ry60003333

They key skills and features are mostly done with the new WorldScape Blitz server, and we were wondering what would be a good home city/location to start off the game in. In Classic, this city is Lumbridge, but there isn't much to do in Lumbridge. So, cast your vote and make sure to post your reasoning! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

wouter

What about camelot castle?  ::)

wouter

Quote from: Mute on April 11, 2010, 02:06:51 PM
Tutorial Island.

Why? because it is a brilliant little place where all of the basics are taught, and the fact that its awesome.
It doesn't really make sense as a home location. There are no shops or others necessary npcs and shops. I prefer Camelot because it has a name in the past and it is a cool place with the round table. :)

Ry60003333

I've added Camelot to the list of options.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Nick©

I'd have to say the members' area with the Tokel in RS would be pretty useful because there are good shops and good npcs there.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 11, 2010, 02:12:01 PM
I've added Camelot to the list of options.
Thanks Ryan. Hey, what about the castle which deathzone always used? If you put npc shops in it it could be useful.

Nick©

Then DZ would need a new clan area because there would always be people there.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

Catherby is one of the most heavily populated places in RuneScape. It has a few shops, it's right next to the Seer's Village, it has a farming patch, and it has a shoreline to fish on! So that's where my vote goes. :P

Drunk Mario

i vote lumbridge just because i've played other servers where you start in like camelot and it just doesnt seem like the right "home place".. i think it should be either:
varrock- has tranning in north, south and east and has places for shops.. also by a couples quests.
or
catherby- what travis(volcanic me) said.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

I think it should be in tutorial island. That'd be great because it's like runescape.

Is think for Blitz or Classic? Either one, Tutorial Island :)

Nick©

Pk0, we're trying to be better than RS. How can we be better if we have the same things? We have to excell. Varrock is the best option because of what Drunk Mario said. Good training just south at the mages, guards at the castle, and shades to the east if they keep them. Wildy to the north west or north east. Shops all over. Multiple quests start in Varrock. It has the most overall good things.
--Brenden Hills

Yoho

i voted draynor village, ive always been there on rs, it has a little market so it fit's in with the buying and selling of items.

There are trees for woodcutting and a little place to start fishing, also there is a place to thief.

Edit: more ideas.

X

Draynor Village, haven't seen many with a home there :P

Joker

Maxi

Why not that berserker town. I forgot the name. But it's ::coolcity in classic i think. 8)