News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Closest friend on All-go-free.

Started by mafia137, April 09, 2010, 07:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Pain

Heh, how could I forget you!  :)
Added to the list.   :P
The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3

Omri

Haha.. Thanks bro.
                                    Best Regards
                                     Mage Omri(Mike)

Rivin X

Quote from: Pain on July 03, 2010, 10:54:30 PM
Mooshu
Chaoslancex
Rain
Nightwatcher
TriniBoy
X
Kate
Max
Daxking
last but not least, Mage Omri! =D

Love you all! Sorry for whoever I didn't post, can't think at the moment.  ::)
AWWW :[[

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Drunk Mario

Well i have had a lot of stuff going on so i have new friends now.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Mute- We met not long ago but we have became great friends and work together on the forums. ;) You always know what the right thing to do is and you are always mature about things.

Jeremy- You have made a very fine private Server and you have the soon-to-be Dominating Private Server EVER! You are a heck of a guy and you always think things though thoroughly before making a final decision.

Con1887- We have been friends ever since i started playing Worldscape. You always listen to me and We always hangout and talk when you are on. You are the BEST there can be! :D

Bill- Your not all that active but when you are you always try your best to Make compromises and solve problems.

X- You are the AFK master but when you are actually there you are very nice and have a good sense of humor.. You always take your job as a moderator seriously though.(good thing)

Amanda- You are always there to talk to and listen thoroughly. You also know how to make Chocolate chip cookies! (i HATE your brother! :P) And always remember Amanda.. I LOVE YOU! ;)

Dieknowsawr- We have been friends for a long time now, and we have always stuck with each other no matter what. You are a great friend to have and i'm glad your mine.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

These are my best of friends as of now.. I may add some more as time goes on and people start getting over a nonsense argument and apologize.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pain

Tinyyoshi- We met while pking and along the way we've developed a close friendship. You have stuck with me through think and thin and helped me in times of need.

*Pats Self On The Back*
The World Is Ruled By Hatred. If There Is Justice In Vegeance, Then Justice Will Only Breed More Vegeance. And A Cycle of Hatred. Pain Is The Only Way To End That Vegeance.

Out Of Love, Sacrifice Is Born... Hate is Born... And We Are Able To Know Pain.

Respect List - Daxking, Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mooshu, Nightwatcher, Rain, Chaoslancex, Fury xX, Triniboy, Max, Godz Adept, Bill, X, Xherox, Kate, Amanda Xo. <3

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Drunk Mario on July 04, 2010, 08:56:23 PM
Well i have had a lot of stuff going on so i have new friends now.

Mute- We met not long ago but we have became great friends and work together on the forums. ;)

Jeremy- You have made a very fine private Server and you have the soon-to-be Dominating Private Server EVER! You are a heck of a guy and you always think things though thoroughly before making a final decision.

Tinyyoshi- We met while pking and along the way we've developed a close friendship. You have stuck with me through think and thin and helped me in times of need.

Bill- Your not all that active but when you are you always try your best to Make compromises and solve problems.

X- You are the AFK master but when you are actually there you are very nice and have a good sense of humor.. You always take your job as a moderator seriously though.(good thing)

Amanda- You are always there to talk to and listen thoroughly. You also know how to make Chocolate chip cookies! (i HATE your brother! :P) And always remember Amanda.. I LOVE YOU! ;)

These are my best of friends as of now.. I may add some more as time goes on and people start getting over a nonsense argument and apologize.

=(.

pkinnty

Quote from: Ryan7 on April 11, 2010, 11:10:14 PM
Jose, Wouter.

love you too ryan

closest friends: zaaa, not chaos, not mushroom, and uhh thats it
:)

ryan is dead

Your name is hidden in the deepest depths of my heart <3

pkinnty

Quote from: Mute on July 09, 2010, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: ryan is dead on July 09, 2010, 06:11:58 PM
Your name is hidden in the deepest depths of my heart <3
You forgot that I watch peoples I.P's like a hawk, Thrive.

*Hits the "Ban user" button and goes back to watching.

mute is adorable sometimes
:)

Omri

Chaoslancex- He has been my friend since i've started my Ws experiance, He is always there for my, Ily bro. K3!

Mooshu- Haha..Alot of memories with Jose..Knew him before he was Mod,Demoted,Mod,Admin lmao..Ily like a brother
and i don't want that too change bro.

Triniboy- How can i forget jeremy..Lmao..Knew him for AWHILE! before he was mod/admin..Good friends, We fight alot
But ohwell..Love him like a brother..Oh yea..He is a Man Whore!..

Dead 24/7

Xx Str Pure.
Best friend IRL  ;D
Imma get him to play again  :)
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz.

Previous Accounts:
Drop351 (Banned) (Main Lvl 121)
Kingofkingz (Given Away) (Main/Pker Lvl 132)
K R A Z Y (Never To Be Touched Again) (Pure/Pker Lvl 72)

I currently don't play anymore, I am waiting for blitz.
I hope to become a Beta-Tester for WSB.

Chaoslancex

My Dds: Always by my side he don't back stab like people lol so yeah the dds ftw! PLUS  i get to kill with it! lol jk

worst nightmare

Chaoslancex
joker
b e a r\fury xx
yoho