News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

To Ryan and Jeremy.

Started by Ryan7, April 09, 2010, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

I bet 70% of the people saying they use pumpkins, are using chocs..

Yoho

i'd prefer to lose my items to a pker then a 0 itemer so i use my chocs on 0 itemer, i said earlier that i use chocs against people i don't trust.

XheroX

Quote from: caponer on April 13, 2010, 03:30:57 AM
I bet 70% of the people saying they use pumpkins, are using chocs..

That might be true, but people who uses choc ice are going against people who uses choc ice even though they don't want to use it, because it won't be a fair fight if a player who uses pumpkins and dies and gets his stuff looted. In the other hand, the person who uses choc ice dies but not get looted. That's why people are force to pk with choc ice. Also don't you guys just want to kill the people in wildy with rares on? Doesn't it just tease you?  ;D but we can't and we don't even try, because we know for a fact that that person has choc ice and he won't loose any stuff, we don't even bother trying to kill that player.

Yoho

Not true, ask tinyyoshi, if you kill them quit enough while their not skulled you can get ammy helm and cape.  :P

XheroX

Haha, that might be, but it's like 1 out of 100 chances of that happening xP

Wild

Quote from: Nick© on April 12, 2010, 11:51:02 PM
How about this... Don't delete chocs, just don't fight people who use it.
this is an good idea...
i use always chocs  cause i pk better with it :-\

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

XheroX

Lol, that's not going to make a difference at all...

Wild

Quote from: XheroX on April 14, 2010, 08:41:12 AM

Lol, that's not going to make a difference at all...
but i think there are much peopel that use chocs and pk better with it. so i hope they fix the glitch then.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

XheroX

Yeah, that's true but like I said players who uses pumpkins and fight a player who uses choc ice. The player that uses pumpkins would most likely die more.

loldogs

I'm just sick and tired of people walking around with sara skirt's and other rares on knowing that they will not loose anything. I don't get why people are soooooo afraid of being looted to the extent that they will abuse a glitch in a game. In my mind, if anyone goes to wildy with rares on they can't expect people to not kill them and loot them. It's like a way to showboat without having to worry about any consequences.

People complain they do better with choc. What I say to that is get better with pumpkins. Quite honestly..... that is just an excuse to try and get away with wearing your rares.

Ryan, you hit the nail on the head with this one.

CHOC ICE SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DELETED NO EXCEPTIONS!

Nick©

Only complete fags kill people who wear rates in the wildy anyway. Gonna kill B E A R? Triniboy? Chaoslancex? You're not even gonna try to kill them so don't use rates as an excuse. The only valid arguement that is valid is that people usually spam click it.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Kryptonite

Yeh honestly but I think he's talking about noobs who don't have much skill or respect

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

loldogs

Pk0wnedall

This is just spamming know.

Just remove Choc-Ice so that everyone stops spamming.

Please lock this and remove Choc-Ice.

Problem Fixed!

Chaoslancex

Well i think it should be. it gets annoying when the players that use Choc-ice never lose anything valuable.