News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Rest is peace poland.

Started by wouter, April 10, 2010, 01:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

I memorial of all the people who died today by the plane crash.
†

Lech Kaczynski -- Polish president

Maria Kaczynska -- The president's wife

Ryszard Kaczorowski -- Poland's last president-in-exile

Aleksander Szczyglo -- head of the National Security Office

Pawel Wypych -- presidential aide

Mariusz Handzlik -- presidential aide

Jerzy Szmajdzinski -- deputy parliament speaker

Andrzej Kremer -- Deputy Foreign Minister

Gen. Franciszek Gagor -- head of the army chief of staff

Andrzej Przewoznik -- minister in charge of WWII memorials

Slawomir Skrzypek -- head of the National Bank of Poland

Janusz Kurtyka -- head of the National Remembrance Institute

Przemyslaw Gosiewski -- lawmaker

Zbigniew Wassermann -- lawmaker

Grzegorz Dolniak -- lawmaker

Janusz Kochanowski -- civil rights commissioner

Bishop Tadeusz Ploski -- army chaplain

Info.

Nick©

My hopes and prayers go to the families of those lost in the flight. ='(
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Mute on April 10, 2010, 02:49:08 PM
QuoteHowever, the pilot refused and ignored commands from air traffic controllers to land in Minsk. The pilot went to Smolensk and tried to land 4 times. The last time was the fatal landing.
What... a douchbag...

Well, R.I.P to all 132 people on the plane.
There is nothing douchy about that.. Thanks for your post nick.

Nick©

Your welcome, and I don't see how it's a douchey thing either, he was trying to do his job. Although the article does say that there may have been something wrong with the pilot, the plane, and the weather. When all of those things have faults it's almost inevidible...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Mute on April 10, 2010, 04:44:07 PM
Quote from: Nick© on April 10, 2010, 03:52:34 PM
Your welcome, and I don't see how it's a douchey thing either, he was trying to do his job. Although the article does say that there may have been something wrong with the pilot, the plane, and the weather. When all of those things have faults it's almost inevidible...
My point is that he disobeyed orders from the PRESIDENT of his country.
Can you guys stop arguing on this post please? Open your own topic and discus about this. This topic is about thinking about them families and relatives.

mafia137

Wow that's awful........
R.I.P  :(
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Pk0wnedall

This is the most awful thing :(. Rest in peace guys, i pray for you. My hope goes out to there familes i hope they get over the passing. Sorry for the loss.

ilovemofawck

Yeah.. ]:

I'm Polish. RIP. It's so sad.. :/

Their airplane was just 'inspected' by the Russians. They were flying to the memorial of all the people that the Russians killed, and apparently the Russians didn't want people to know that they killed all those people. So it was the perfect chance to kill all the Polish people... The pieces all fit together...
-_-...
Rip...
):

</3

wouter

Quote from: ilovemofawck on April 11, 2010, 02:25:33 AM
Yeah.. ]:

I'm Polish. RIP. It's so sad.. :/

Their airplane was just 'inspected' by the Russians. They were flying to the memorial of all the people that the Russians killed, and apparently the Russians didn't want people to know that they killed all those people. So it was the perfect chance to kill all the Polish people... The pieces all fit together...
-_-...
Rip...
):

</3
People are jumping into conclusions again.. You can't say those things before there is actually prove of it.  ???