News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Even if your not a Player Moderator.

Started by JayReez, April 03, 2010, 09:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ever wondered how you can be a moderator?

Yea
3 (50%)
Nope.. IDC
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

JayReez

Hi people of Worldscape,
As you can see.. Worldscape is a Good Private server. Ever wondered to be a Player moderator? or a Staff member? Well, if you are one Then your lucky.. But if your not Strive.. Strive to become one of the best. Make WorldScape a Better place, Even though your not a Player Moderator, You can still show your Good Side Even if you still wish to become one.. Then imagine you are one! But don't over come your mind with it.  Making worldscape a Better place is a good idea. So Help the New players, Respect the Moderators, and also Gain confidence in self. Thats all i can say. :)

Regards, JayReez
Even though it's tough, Always give a buff. Always in your mind, Which your path that you will find. Do not agree and suspect, It's always in you.. It's Respect!

JayReez For Ever!!

mafia137

Being a player moderator isn't luck, if your truly a player mod than you will be chosen.
And Worldscape should be made and kept a better place not because you want to be a mod but because you care about the future/present of the worldscape community.

Nice meaningful post though.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

JayReez

Errmm..Thanks.. Sorry if i made it bad though.. Its my first time posting in Forums.. :-[
Even though it's tough, Always give a buff. Always in your mind, Which your path that you will find. Do not agree and suspect, It's always in you.. It's Respect!

JayReez For Ever!!

JayReez

Thanks.. i wasn't expecting a Forum Moderator to Reply on my post.. Well thnx! ;D

JayReez For Ever!!

IvyX

You can only become a Player Moderator by helping Worldscape get rid of Hackers and Spammers, help other novices with the environment of Worldscape, etc. Asking to become a Moderator will only decrease the chance of you becoming a Moderator.

For more information on how to become one, click here--> http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2579.0.html

Maxi

Quote from: JayReez on April 03, 2010, 10:13:55 AM
Thanks.. i wasn't expecting a Forum Moderator to Reply on my post.. Well thnx! ;D
Well, if you wanna become a Player Moderator you can read in game ::bmod. But don't expect to much.

Pk0wnedall

QuoteWell, if you wanna become a Player Moderator you can read in game ::bmod. But don't expect to much.
Don't get your hopes up on becoming a player moderator. Asking will lower your chances, read ::bmod In-Game it'll open up a webpage, Read it ALL and you should have a fair idea on becoming one.

JayReez

Err.. Thanks for the support, but being a Mod in WorldScape is a real job so im not hoping to become one.. And.. I dont ask for me being a Mod. I just wanna play the Game.. Soo yea, Anyway.. Being a Mod is still a player.. but only harder work..  Anywayz.. Thanks Guys. :) You've helped the community of WorldScape a better place for players.. OMG, Im acting like a bossy player.. lol thanx again!

Im Awesome.. Lol Go WorldScape!
More Regards..
JayReez

JayReez For Ever!!