News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Costume Party '10!

Started by IvyX, April 04, 2010, 05:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should the Party be held?

April 10th (Saturday)
1 (50%)
April 11th (Sunday)
0 (0%)
April 12th (Monday)
0 (0%)
April 13th (Tuesday)
0 (0%)
April 14th (Wednesday)
0 (0%)
April 15th (Thursday)
0 (0%)
April 16th (Friday)
0 (0%)
April 17th (Saturday)
0 (0%)
April 18th (Sunday)
1 (50%)
I cannot come during these days.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: April 10, 2010, 12:27:38 AM

IvyX

COSTUME PARTY 2010

Starting this year, 2010, I will begin & host a Costume Party annually. The Costume Parties are sometimes parties, but sometimes I might begin a contest, and you may get a prize for 1st Place . At the Parties, you and others will dress up accordingly to the Theme of that party. (Example: The theme is red, so you dress up red) You mainly just hang out,

Who is invited?: Everyone is! But you must have the clothing for the Theme.

When is this year's party?: April 10th, 2010

What time is this year's party?: 10:30 PM, Eastern Time Zone.

Where is this year's party?: At ::party

Theme: GREEN

How much clothing should I wear?: You are REQUIRED to wear the following- a hat, top, bottom, gloves, boots, cape. If you aren't wearing these parts of clothes, please do not come until have them.

Is there going to be a Contest this year?: Yes. Winner will receive either 100M or a rare. Do not talk about the prize.

How long is the Party?: Depends, it can go on for 10 minutes to 1 hour.

Remember, the Theme for this year's party is GREEN.

JayReez

Nice! I wont be able to come though.. I don't have green clothing. Well, Have a great Party!

Hope you have fun guys!! Cya laterr!!
Even though it's tough, Always give a buff. Always in your mind, Which your path that you will find. Do not agree and suspect, It's always in you.. It's Respect!

JayReez For Ever!!

Pk0wnedall

I'll be wearing the following: Green hat, gloves, boots, bottoms, robe top, Not sure about the weapon and sheild :(

Joker

i will make sure that i will join.

IvyX

You won't need weapons or shields, but it would be good to have one for the contest...

Tinyyoshi xX

i'll try to attend the party, might have to buy some items for it. Nice idea :)

Nick©

Rogue is green enough, I'll be attenting...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: IvyX on April 04, 2010, 12:02:37 PM
You won't need weapons or shields, but it would be good to have one for the contest...
Okay cool, I can't wait! Could you move the date forward?

IvyX

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 04, 2010, 04:16:07 PM
Quote from: IvyX on April 04, 2010, 12:02:37 PM
Okay cool, I can't wait! Could you move the date forward?

I'm not sure if I can move the date forward, because April 11th is Sunday for me, which is OK, and after that I have school. I'll put up a Poll saying that.

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

IvyX

THE PARTY IS ON APRIL 10TH, 2010. 10:00 PM Eastern Time Zone

IvyX

Ok, the party ended, since it was 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME ZONE.

NEXT MONTH'S Theme is white. Be ready... I will put up a post. Thank you for the following who actually came...

LOCK THIS TOPIC. I WILL MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC FOR NEXT MONTH'S PARTY.

Nick©

Ok you didn't really say when it was gonna be... If it was on the other post then you deleted the post...
--Brenden Hills

IvyX

Look, if you read it well, then you would see the date. ROFL, join next month's party.