News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Working Barrows (No Drops)

Started by Nick©, April 04, 2010, 01:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

1) Go to ::etele
2) Go to the castle
3) ::hhhh1
4) //walkthroughwalls
5) Go into the small room with Verac, Dhorak, etc.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

JayReez

Thanks! i was serching for barrows in the game. Im looking forward to see this. :) Thnxxzz
Even though it's tough, Always give a buff. Always in your mind, Which your path that you will find. Do not agree and suspect, It's always in you.. It's Respect!

JayReez For Ever!!

IvyX

The other way of getting Barrows items is going to ::northpole and killing the monsters (ghosts) that surround the area there. It might take long before you get a piece of Barrows equipment though.

Pk0wnedall

Joker

never knew that there was a barrows,thanks for postin it nick.

Dench

WOW, well done on finding it  :)

Nick©

Lol, me and Steve were looking for Jose cause he was hiding and we looked there and we found it.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

It has been there for ages but no one really used it..  :-\

maxmager

*cough* i was the first one to find that besides flame. and i'm pretty sure i showed you nico.:P

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Kryptonite

Awww I knew this and wish you wouldn't have just told everyone about it =/

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Nick©

No, Steve and I found it together...
--Brenden Hills

maxmager

Nico, i found this before you started playing, lol.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Nick©

You said you showed it to me though. =\
--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

Suggestion: I think it would be a good idea if they made like "::barrows" They added them guys and make a barrows. So they drop the correct items and stuff but they hit high and you need to be 100 combat to use ::barrows.

Nick©

They wouldn't do that.... Besides put that on the suggestion board...
--Brenden Hills