News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

help

Started by thursday9000, April 03, 2010, 05:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday9000

i need a really really good pker to teach me how to pk....*in game username ini432/thursday9000*

Nick©

Aren't you ip banned? Lol, like I should be talking. I'd be happy to 'teach' you when I have the time.... 'Pking isn't something you learn, it's something you are born good at.'
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

mafia137

perfect your triple hit and practice eating properly.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Nick©

Remember to do those things in game, doing them in real life will not help much on here.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

thursday9000

nick whats ur ingame user?

Noobshow

I can teach you. 8)
If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

Nick©

I'm Banjo Hick in game. If I can get unbanned after the server is back up then I can teach you.
--Brenden Hills

thursday9000

oooh you banjo cool your like pk legand :) ill add u both.