News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

i was ip-banned and i shouldn't be

Started by thursday9000, April 04, 2010, 04:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday9000

okay so, i was ip-banned for a mistake i made witch was answering a question and hitting [enter] after something came up witch made it look like i said i am already ip-banned i pointed this out to a staff member and was un ip-banned just now i was near triniboy and he ip-banned me! this is all a mistake! i need un ip-banned!!!!

thursday9000

okay a few things yes i do know how to bypass an ip-ban but do you think a 10 year old kid would do that? i didn't do it i can't even kill a fly! After posting a lot on the forums I tried to log in and i did so after p.m ing a few staff members i thought oh well one of them un-ip banned me iv'e been playing ths like last week and a lot of staff have been on and i talked to all of them even triniboy and it so happens that he ip-bans me when in wildy im attacking him. He could have asked me to stop I think he knew i was playing and knew someone had un-ip banned me but he didn't want me attacking him so he thinks of an excuse to ban me! This is un-fair! I shouldn't be ip-banned!

Pk0wnedall

Quoteit was a mistake i shouldn't be ip-banned.
He is saying change the title of the post "I was Ip-Banned" or something.

thursday9000