News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

can't log in

Started by hashem, April 03, 2010, 10:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

It's an all day thing. You guys would've died back when the game was down for consecutive days, sometimes more than once a week...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Yoho

As Nick said be patient, Ryan and Jeremy proberly have more important things to do.

Diek, i thought you quit for a while?

thursday9000

nick(c) you registerd today you don't know what your talking about....

Nick©

Ok, I guess. Don't listen to me although I am right.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Nick©

I'm just the single most posting person on here... but yeah I have no experience what so ever...
--Brenden Hills

thursday9000

well, I don't think about double accounts..i'm sorry :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(
..................................................................................""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Noobshow

Quote from: Yoho on April 03, 2010, 04:56:34 PM
As Nick said be patient, Ryan and Jeremy proberly have more important things to do.

Diek, i thought you quit for a while?

I am. It's spring break and i have nothing to do so I decided to go see some friends and no.
If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

Nick©

Lol... Yeah the server is down, not updating. Ryan is totally on a booty call or something. =) Just be patient, he can get to it later tonight probably or tomorrow. I don't like the fact that every time this happens that we have to go explain to everyone about this. Hashen this is fine since you're new, but don't make one of these again please.
--Brenden Hills

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Noobshow on April 03, 2010, 04:05:44 PM
Quote from: Nick© on April 03, 2010, 03:04:52 PM
Quote from: Noobshow on April 03, 2010, 02:33:23 PM
Banjo and yoho. With me i haven't been on since yesterday o.o and it still won't let me log in.

No one can get on right now, there is an update...

Not right now! God damit! You guys are no help!

Chillax, don't curse on the forum. It's against the forum's rules.

Quote from: thursday9000 on April 03, 2010, 02:59:31 PM
oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Completely irrelevant. Your spam will no longer be tolerated; this is your final warning.

And this topic was made for a reason: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,4290.0.html

Learn to read, kiddos. I'm not too fond of spam.