News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Fav Item

Started by ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž, April 02, 2010, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

QuoteI locked it because this one came first, and had much more replies to it.
Give it some time and it will get some more posts.

This one has been out for ages.

Nick©

Don't worry, Luke. I have it covered. I made a deal and I'll stick with my end of the deal if he can do that in a month. Have fun uploading an excess of 10,000 pictures of items. Did I mention that you can't take pictures from other websites or have anyone else help you. Until you send me a pm with all of them in it I will not have that topic unlocked, nor this one locked.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Nick©

I know, right? Lol, keep posting your guys' and girls' favorite items!
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Annakarl

guys... all ur items are cool buy i loved mute items he is the only one that make a good outfit u dont need rare to be a legend

Uncle Fester

i like pumpkins and dds

Bri

Wild

i love santa hats  :o

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

lǝɐɥɔıɯ

Black spear (kp)   :)