News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

forum rank stars

Started by Cavallers, June 24, 2008, 04:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well you all know we have a rank stars
well i was wondering if we could change them
i found this page that has a lot of them you just have to go to
membergroups and edit them change the stars to this one
or since this one is down loadable forum change the images to this ones
here is the link to a page that has them all

http://www.smfforfree.com/starpreview.htm

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

Wow, I think that's a great idea. Plus, If we have the Moderator and Admin Pictures under our star ranks, then players could tell which Beta-testers are Forum Mods. Also, I don't really enjoy the stars we have right now.  ::)

Anyway, It's up to the Staff, but good job.

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

hehehe I'm glad you agree whit me.. ::)

-Cavallers

Max

Rank stars are changeable in SMF... maybe to little crowns or something? You can even change the colors based on user type.

Green = reg. user
Silver = Mod
Gold = Admin
Red = RY!

I dunno. Something like that? I voulenteer to make em if the adminz are interested.

Cavallers

Quote from: Max on June 26, 2008, 12:34:37 PM
Rank stars are changeable in SMF... maybe to little crowns or something? You can even change the colors based on user type.

Green = reg. user
Silver = Mod
Gold = Admin
Red = RY!

I dunno. Something like that? I voulenteer to make em if the adminz are interested.
nice idea you got there max!!

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Soz to break everyone's happiness. But this is smple to find... It's on the Membersgroup when you edit it. It promt's for a Starfile.img, aswell as how many post's you need to be in the group, and what you want there 'Log in' color to be.

ANYONE who has ever made an SMF forum's, should and would know this information, and where to find this list...

It's pretty easy to add these. Just take the .img link and add it in.

If they never knew about these. They need to leave SMF =\ lol...

~Chris Trying to help!

Cavallers

Quote from: Chris Bud on June 27, 2008, 12:41:20 AM
Soz to break everyone's happiness. But this is smple to find... It's on the Membersgroup when you edit it. It promt's for a Starfile.img, aswell as how many post's you need to be in the group, and what you want there 'Log in' color to be.

ANYONE who has ever made an SMF forum's, should and would know this information, and where to find this list...

It's pretty easy to add these. Just take the .img link and add it in.

If they never knew about these. They need to leave SMF =\ lol...

~Chris Trying to help!
not really when i was starting whit SMF i though that so but putting the image links wont work on the images that are on that page i gave you will work..

-Cavallers

Max

Yea, that's pretty much what I said... it is possible in SMF. No need to be mean about it. But you can customize the images =)

Cavallers

hey i wasn't trying to be mean thats just how i talk  ;) ;D

anyway that webpage i gave is the rank image database of the smf you get it by going

admin>member groups>modifies member group> then where you put the image rank code there should be a link besides it

-Cavallers

Max

When I ran the old forum (agfonline.org/rybookrs.onlyplace4.com), I think we had a setup like that. However, I dunno about on here.

Chris Bud

Yea... I've been doing ALOT of SMF coding since I left WS last time. I'm not sure when it was... But I wish it had of never happened :'( :-\

~Chris