News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Posting for post count/ Dumb posting.

Started by wouter, April 01, 2010, 08:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

People, use your god cabbage brains! If someone already gave answer on a question, don't reply on it. I am tired of people who post without reading the previous posts!! People like Pk0wnedall and Joker are doing this allot, Yes guys, I am abusing you if dumb posting/post for post count. But not only you, many more do.

For example:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A posting:

QuoteIs blitz out yet?

B posting:

QuoteNo. But it will be soon!

C posting:

QuoteBlitz is not out yet. It will be soon! Be patience!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, My opinion is, Every poster for post-count or dumb-poster must be warned!

DO NOT REPLY ON THIS UNLESS YOUR A STAFF MEMBER/SMART PERSON WHO WANT TO GIVE HIS INPUT/DOING SOMETHING AGAINST IT!

Mooshu

Yes, i noticed this alot. Someone posts, then the person posts a comment about the person who just posted, or posted something then they add to or basically say the same thing the other person posted. (sorry if that confused you). All people do it for is post count. What people need to do, is post once on a post. NO DOUBLE POSTING! even if it's to comment. If there's something going on for example someone flaming, don't warn them. There's forum mods for that, Recently people have been posting on reports, that's another thing. Even if it's your post, do not reply on it. Post once, get on with another topic, it's simple. Don't go for post count it's not even that serious. Stop posting again and again, having a conversation in someone's topic, do that in-game, or in pms. Just creates more spam, or a chance for the player's topic to be locked. And it's not fair to the person who made it. Simple steps... Read, Post, Move on. No extra posts needed. I'm actually glad this topic was made. Thanks capz.  ;) No one reply about this comment, or make it a quote to make finish a post for you. For example make this a quote..."Yeah, what he said" or "Yeah, thanks capz for making this" or anything dumb like that. If you have nothing to say for yourself, then don't post.

Also, Just had to point that out again, just incase you didn't get it the first time For those people who don't like to read much, or just post simple, short posts.  ;D

QuoteDO NOT REPLY ON THIS UNLESS YOUR A STAFF MEMBER/SMART PERSON WHO WANT TO GIVE HIS INPUT/DOING SOMETHING AGAINST IT!

wouter

This is a real post from mooshu. He points out his opinion and is not that short like ''Yes i agree''. This is how i like it.

Just to point out Mod mooshus opinion in short steps:

Quote from: †Mooshu† on April 01, 2010, 08:15:24 AM
-All people do it for is post count. What people need to do, is post once on a post. NO DOUBLE POSTING!

-If there's something going on for example someone flaming, don't warn them. There's forum mods for that,

-Recently people have been posting on reports, that's another thing. Even if it's your post, do not reply on it.

-Don't go for post count it's not even that serious. Stop posting again and again, having a conversation in someone's topic, do that in-game, or in pms.

-Simple steps... Read, Post, Move on. No extra posts needed.

-No one reply about this comment, or make it a quote to make finish a post for you. For example make this a quote..."Yeah, what he said" or "Yeah, thanks capz for making this" or anything dumb like that.

-If you have nothing to say for yourself, then don't post.

I think these should be forum rules.
Quote-Simple steps... Read, Post, Move on. No extra posts needed.
Quote-If you have nothing to say for yourself, then don't post.

Thanks to mooshu.

DO NOT REPLY ON THIS UNLESS YOUR A STAFF MEMBER/SMART PERSON WHO WANT TO GIVE HIS INPUT/DOING SOMETHING AGAINST IT!

Flame

The more active the forums are the better

wouter

Quote from: Flame on April 01, 2010, 05:51:10 PM
The more active the forums are the better
The more spam on the forums the more people get in involved in argues.

Genuine

Mute's Words:
QuoteIf you PM jeremy, you should be able to get it back.

Don't count on it though...

Jack's Words:
QuotePrivate Message a either Jeremy or Ry60003333, They'll be able to recover it, You might need to supply some information. I hope you get your account back.

Pretty Much what Mute Said... Just Longer.

wouter

Quote from: Rory on April 05, 2010, 08:19:10 AM
Mute's Words:
QuoteIf you PM jeremy, you should be able to get it back.

Don't count on it though...

Jack's Words:
QuotePrivate Message a either Jeremy or Ry60003333, They'll be able to recover it, You might need to supply some information. I hope you get your account back.

Pretty Much what Mute Said... Just Longer.

That is one big example from how smart people are in this community.
Quote from: †Mooshu† on March 01, 2010, 11:59:07 PM
What happens when you don't read..>.>.