News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

For classic

Started by Pk0wnedall, March 19, 2010, 05:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

I think there should be a rule for "::wildy" when you have no items and you type ::wildy it says "You meed 2 or more items to enter the wildness" so that there is no 1 itemer noobs
and make like ::runes ::food ::tools and them not work, like they need 2 or more items wilded. This would be awesome so we don't have to put up with noobs.
also i think when your in a fight make it so you can't teleport :)

Please post what you think.

Joker

about 2 or more items i would suggest that you can't go wildy unless you have full armor (no ring) n the price of those stuff worth 100k or higher.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Joker_ on March 19, 2010, 08:28:22 AM
about 2 or more items i would suggest that you can't go wildy unless you have full armor (no ring) n the price of those stuff worth 100k or higher.

I think the above.

I fixed it up aswel.

Vee Dub

Although this is a good idea, I'm pretty sure ry and the rest of the team have their hands full with Blitz.

Good idea but I'm almost positive it wont happen :'(

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Vee Dub on March 21, 2010, 02:02:16 AM
Although this is a good idea, I'm pretty sure ry and the rest of the team have their hands full with Blitz.

After he is finished with blitz, He might consider it. Lets just wait.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 21, 2010, 02:18:15 AM

who cares if it will be fixed after blitz will be out.. everyone will be playing blitz.. classic will only be played if blitz is scheduled for maintenance.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

doormcburger

There have been other topics like this and no one can really stop 0/1 itemers. If you have to wear everything except a ring, that means you wouldn't be able to go in without arrows, and sometimes people don't always have a shield on hand to use, or amulet or something. And if you just got killed you can't go back into wildy right away to get your items, especially if you lost your only pking set.

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 21, 2010, 09:30:12 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 21, 2010, 02:18:15 AM

who cares if it will be fixed after blitz will be out.. everyone will be playing blitz.. classic will only be played if blitz is scheduled for maintenance.
I guess so, It would be a nice thing to happen though.

Pk0wnedall

Calling on moderators, Could you please Lock this topic,

If the owners make the command Jeremy or ry60003333 Reply here.

Genuine

In this Case, Just Kill them if they are Annoying you or Leave the Wilderness. I don't think Ry would Consider this as a Rule.
But, No one knows But him.

Pk0wnedall

Can you please lock this, If you are going to consider this just pm me.

Noobshow

I like the rule about the need 3 items thing. But about the tele thinger what happens if you run out of food or have to go and the guy won't let you go.  :-X
If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

Nick©

If you have problems with the wilderness then leave it.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!