News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The Forums.

Started by Vee Dub, March 27, 2010, 01:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

Ok as some of you know there are little boards called "child boards" under the bigger boards.
Some of these boards include the Rules, So i was thinking, could you make the rules board bigger or make another one in a bigger Thread?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

I think it is a good idea to make a stickied post in general with the rules. It took me long to find em..  :-\

Drunk Mario

oh.. i get what your saying now.. it would be good like when a new account is made a little message pops up.. " before you start your adventure on worldscape classic, be sure to read the rules!" or something around that area.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

yes also for new players would find it easier.

Pk0wnedall

What i think should happen is this: Before you start your adventure at worldscape blitz, Read the rules or you won't be able to post. Then have the links to the rules.
But it gets sent in there Private Message inbox.

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 27, 2010, 10:02:09 PM
What i think should happen is this: Before you start your adventure at worldscape blitz, Read the rules or you won't be able to post. Then have the links to the rules.
But it gets sent in there Private Message inbox.
To much work. All you need is a simple, easy to find, page with the rules. All new players would click ''Play wsb'' first of all, so we have to think about how to let em read it first.

Pk0wnedall

To much work. All you need is a simple, easy to find, page with the rules. All new players would click ''Play wsb'' first of all, so we have to think about how to let em read it first.

It would be cool though, But it probably is alot of work.

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 28, 2010, 11:25:01 PM

What about making a command ::rules with all the rules in it?  :o

mafia137

When you sign up on the forums, In your inbox would be maybe a link or the rules there.

Or just make them in a board and sticky them.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: caponer on April 13, 2010, 03:15:52 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 28, 2010, 11:25:01 PM

What about making a command ::rules with all the rules in it?  :o
i think it should be on forums.. like a ::forumrules in the ::help menu in-game and it will take you to a link on the forums here?

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Con1887

Maybe implementing the rules within the terms agreed to upon registering would help, although some people tend to skip over the 'terms of registration' and go ahead and click agree.

I will see what I can do about advertising the rules more effectively. I like the suggestions so far.  :D

Vee Dub

Thanks guys for taking this suggestion into consideration, Hopefully we will get what we want  ;D

Bri

I think it's fine just the way it is.

Vee Dub

I think they have changed it  ;D
If so we are successful!