News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Update to Forum Mod Team:

Started by Jeremy, March 24, 2010, 09:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: yetagain on March 30, 2010, 07:41:16 PM
They have both done a wonderful job so far and will obviously continue to do so. Good job Travis and Mute!
That's 100% right! Keep up the good work guys.

Nick©

Since there's still an open spot I'd be happy to apply. If nit then I won't. Just reply when you get the time, Jeremy.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

mafia137

Jeremy, are you still looking for one more forum mod?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Nick©

On the original post he said he was looking for two new people. 2-1(Luke)=1

Math=GUD
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

I also would like to apply as forum moderator. I'd think I do a good job as a forum mod.

;)

dieknowsawr

Quote from: caponer on April 17, 2010, 12:34:48 PM
I also would like to apply as forum moderator. I'd think I do a good job as a forum mod.

;)

Yes you would.

I also would like to apply a a moderator.

::D

Nick©

Let's have a three-way!! A compitition, that is.
--Brenden Hills

Nick©

Lol, I know. It's a joke, Mute.
--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

I'd like to apply for forum moderator. I think that I'd do a great job moderating the forums.
I'm very active and i have learned not to spam and double post.

If you want me to state some reasons why i want to be a forum moderator Pm me.

mafia137

Since when has this been an application Thread, Jeremy knows what he wants.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 17, 2010, 06:52:17 PM
I'd like to apply for forum moderator. I think that I'd do a great job moderating the forums.
I'm very active and i have learned not to spam and double post.

If you want me to state some reasons why i want to be a forum moderator Pm me.
Nice copying hahaha, 'very active', spamming the forums and double post allot. Noob..

Nick©

I am very active and rarely spam. I think I'd do well because I'm very good at taking charge and I know how to handle others without always being a mean person and can be strict when I need to be.
--Brenden Hills

Volcanic Me

I think everyone needs to shut up and stop spamming. Any more spam on this topic will result in a warning, and not a small one either -_-. Don't apply for moderator unless Jeremy himself says to do so.

Drunk Mario

Is jeremy still looking for two more people? because he got mute and volcanic me so...? update the first post please?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Maxi

Jeremy, you choosed wisely.. like i would have doubts ::) No, but congratulations Volcanic and Mute.