News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

lots all my geld nog een keer

Started by lordkessens, March 24, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordkessens

i heb google tranlator gebruik

lost all my money
«On: Today at 04:00:38 AM» QuoteModifyhallo I WAS on a beautiful day in the wandeneln fally and then suddenly BOOM miijn money away so I'm very sad it was 1.2 trillion when I saw that my money was gone, I cry because it is so who really wants me \ 1.2 trillion guod and silver and bronze coins show you I am very grateful.
(weep weep sob sob tear tear) greet the guest who has 1.2 trillion gold chalk I've hit so hard that gewertk gold by selling stuff that was so nice you want to give me money back and jeremy ryanofdude _? or so I think I know it was german nich lol Well do I have to get to school learning is cool stay in school
wads that my bercihtt now I'll be late for school by bdankt I need you again hiuilen neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I always say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if I die because I do not like dying
that was my message, my fingers hurt ouch iki deon now wants a kiss oo have my finger (kiss) weeer that feels better)
Bye! I love cheese vane
ps.dat my message hjullie can hopefully help me with my money to find a scahtjacht well I have to go to school srryu for miujnn speloelfouten. !@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bye @ @ and remember CHOCOLATE IS GOOD

wouter

What the f*ck are you saying. I understand the dutch and english but combined.. Ermm no.. Translator fails. Ask me in PM to translate it for you.

Quote«On: Today at 04:00:38 AM» QuoteModify:   Hey I was walking on a beautiful day in fally whn suddenly BOOM my money dissapeared. I'm very sad it was 1.2 billion. When I saw that my money was gone, I cried because it is true. Who wants to give me 1.2 billion coins. I am very grateful for the people who help me.
(weep weep sob sob tear tear) greats, the guest who has losr 1.2 billion coins. I've work so hard for that gold. by selling stuff that was so nice. Do you please to give me money back. I have to get to school. Learning is cool stay in school! That was my message for now. I'll be late for school. I need to cry again. NOOO! I always say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when I die because I do not like dying.
that was my message, my fingers hurt ouch i now want a kiss on my finger (kiss) That feels better.
Bye! I love cheese!
ps.I hope my message will let you be able to help me with my money to find a treasure. well I have to go to school srry for my bad grammar!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@bye @ @ and remember CHOCOLATE IS GOOD

I EDITED IT FOR YOU!

Thanks to me lol..

Zack

It sounds like you died and lost your money or something like that. Either way AllGoFree will not replace any lost items.