News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Rate my player killing pictures =[)

Started by cheekybenny, May 01, 2008, 08:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rate how good my pictures are =[)

16 (39%)
5 (12.2%)
9 (22%)
5 (12.2%)
1 (2.4%)
5 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

pwn uu

cheekybenny

wow people still look at these pictures ;D

ah the good old times  :)

I pooN I

serguy3

*Whistle......* Does isnipe even play anymore? :P I mean.... Those are some old, old players. :O...

~serguys_pure.

Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

cheekybenny

umm i guess im back probably wont play very much though :P

Chaoslancex

cheeky ppl still rate your pics cause you rule!!! this is why we want you to play agian!!!! so you can own!! :)

cheekybenny

Quote from: chaoslancex on May 20, 2009, 11:54:36 AM
cheeky ppl still rate your pics cause you rule!!! this is why we want you to play agian!!!! so you can own!! :)

hahahahah thanks
well my playing time will probably increase later on but im pretty sure i cant go on that much until the holidays

and also it might take awhile to get back to my original pking status cause im really rusty  :P

Chaoslancex

well we will wait for you  :) and you can always improve and get back to when you where good  :D

cheekybenny

Flame

cheekybenny

Hey flame ;D

(going to update pictures hopfully soon :))

waffles

Delicious

Got some suggestions Cheeky,
next time you should take screenshots of your hits. Like if you hit a 43 or something, snap that. It will look so baller.  ::)

serguy3

It's hard to take pics while pking, It's hard for me to even get the death pic sometimes, Getting someone hitting a 40+ is hard because 1# It doesn't happen alot, Mostly 39s and a mage hit. The mage hit also comes into effect because I use the mage hit almost everytime I hit, so when I hit a high number, then a say.... 10 with mage, you're ganna see the 10 because it's the last hit that happened. So, if you're lucky enough to get a shot, Post it.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Delicious

Just call me next time =) and ill snap those bad boyz