News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

People spamming topics.

Started by Vee Dub, March 10, 2010, 10:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

Okay i haven't been apart of this community for long but there is so much spam and some of the people spamming are either on the WS staff or beta testers.
Wether it's to get there post counts up or for some other ridiculous reason.
What are your input's on this?

Volcanic Me

I don't give a damn lol, I just ignore it.

Vee Dub

I think it's utter stupidity, there is no point to it and a warning should be given.
And it's amusing because some of it is coming from Beta testers.

Volcanic Me

You won't find spam coming from me, bro. Maybe the occasional flame, but never spam. ;D

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Vee Dub on March 10, 2010, 10:14:09 PM
Okay i haven't been apart of this community for long but there is so much spam and some of the people spamming are either on the WS staff or beta testers.
Wether it's to get there post counts up or for some other ridiculous reason.
What are your input's on this?

Theres so many topics made about this, This should be Locked

Vee Dub

Quote from: Volcanic Me on March 10, 2010, 11:45:36 PM
You won't find spam coming from me, bro. Maybe the occasional flame, but never spam. ;D
I wouldn't expect spam from you.
But there is one person i am pointing it at (not naming anyone) but he spams for post counts.

wouter

Quote from: Vee Dub on March 11, 2010, 03:04:23 AM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on March 10, 2010, 11:45:36 PM
I wouldn't expect spam from you.
But there is one person i am pointing it at (not naming anyone) but he spams for post counts.
How do you know?? You've been registered on the forum since ;''Date Registered: Yesterday at 04:18:04 pm'''
So GF. And i never seen you in the game either so I think your blowing it up a little  ;)