News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My goals for this year.

Started by wouter, March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxi

Quote from: imnotme on March 06, 2010, 03:38:15 AM
Well Caponer you aren't really that good of a pker if it's that kind of kill list, if it's s real life kill list I would keep your mouth shut since you can probably only bench like 15. Jose you've had about 130 posts in the last few days. Most of them are 'lol...' and then a bit more elaboration on that. I don't get banned for reasons you know so shut your mouth until you're cooled off. You both may be much older than I am but the maturity level doesn't show it, especially with Caponer.
Banjo.. Do you know what? You're getting annoying. >:(

Mia

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,
Surf, Kite surf and race on jet skies whole summer long,
Buying a Evo,
Passing driving licence,
Get a higher income,
buy a beach house
and,
Love my family more than ever did! :) (including my josie)

Good luck on the first one.. :-\

Wild

Smoke 10 or more joints,
i love this three goals and goodluck haha ;D

Smoke 10 or more joints,

imnotme

Quote from: Maxi on March 06, 2010, 03:55:44 AM
Well Caponer you aren't really that good of a pker if it's that kind of kill list, if it's s real life kill list I would keep your mouth shut since you can probably only bench like 15. Jose you've had about 130 posts in the last few days. Most of them are 'lol...' and then a bit more elaboration on that. I don't get banned for reasons you know so shut your mouth until you're cooled off. You both may be much older than I am but the maturity level doesn't show it, especially with Caponer.
Banjo.. Do you know what? You're getting annoying. >:(

So are the people that I have these mini fights with.... And you now.

wouter

One more of this post and i swear you get kicked out of this community.

imnotme

Go ahead and try. I also can tell you right now that you won't get laid once this year. I bet the only ones you'll get are the drugs and the alchohol.

Triniboy

Stop the fighting all of you, If it contines after this post, I'm locking this thread;- And I don't need you to leave any "sorry" post it, Just leave it alone.

Jeremy

Banjo Hick AKA Imnotme, the Forum Mod's of this Forum have every right to lock/hide your posts. You DO NOT have the right to argue with them. A decision made by a Moderator is to be complained about to me, Ry600033333 or Con1887.

You are finished posting on this forum. You are constantly trolling this Forum. You're little flaming party has come to an end. You are permanently banned from this forum.

If you avoid my ban and change your IP or create another account you will be IP-Banned in-game and your accounts will be deleted/revoked.

I am done warning you, and so is the Forum Moderator's.

On a side note, anyone who replies to a post intently made to create flaming wars will also be banned from this Forum. Their is no need to reply to his obvious attempts at creating problems. You are only feeding the fire. Instead report the post/thread that contains the flaming and the Forum Moderator's will promptly take action.

This is a global warning.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

wouter

Do you guys think my goals to easy?  :o

Maxi

Quote from: caponer on March 08, 2010, 01:33:43 AM
Hell yeah! I did all that on 5 minuts  ::)

wouter

Quote from: Maxi on March 08, 2010, 03:21:50 AM
Kid.. You need 5 minutes get a erection.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 08, 2010, 09:24:41 AM
Quote from: Maxi on March 08, 2010, 03:21:50 AM
Kid.. You need 5 minutes get a erection.
haha nice one!

Smoke 10 or more joints,

Green Rider

Pot is bad for you
QuoteSome atleast 10 Joints or more

wouter

Quote from: Green Rider on March 14, 2010, 03:50:11 AM
Pot is bad for you
You need to enjoy life mkay? You life 1 time.

Green Rider

Quote from: caponer on March 14, 2010, 10:42:35 AM
Quote from: Green Rider on March 14, 2010, 03:50:11 AM
Pot is bad for you
You need to enjoy life mkay? You life 1 time.

Well what i said before was being hypercritical, I have smoked a few joints before so yeah, It's great fun but bad for you.