0 (0%)
pudding?
1 (16.7%)
i fail?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closes: July 18, 2037, 10:04:23 AM

Mooshu

Man, you guys should just REGISTER! I mean really! You guys just sit there and go through the forums anyway.  ::) Registerrrrr! It's easy!!! Take a few minutes and just do it!
"Register, Name, E-mail, Password!" = Done fools! NOT HARD!!! Guests need to register, seriously. We need more members! There's more guests online than there are members.
-Volti bringing that out yesturday- And it's true! Right now while making this, there's 24 Guests, and 4 Members! it's crazy. Register, be a part of AGF Community. ;)

-Register after you read this......OR ELSE!-  8)

doormcburger

Also you don't  have to check your email to confirm anything

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Mooshu

I know right? lol. Just bringing the general things up. ;P It's really not hard at all. just like...4 simple steps...jesus...o.o.

Mooshu

Bump! sorry guys, trying to keep this as the latest post so people would see and hopefully register...

Mooshu

Joker

or wat jose? kill us?!

Mooshu

Don't worry about it fool! Keep it on topic. REGISTER PL0X!!

Joker

yup register pl0xxxx.
xxKtHxbAI.

Mooshu

Come on guests! look at this and register!!

wouter

LMAO, REGISTER !@#%$^)@%*$

Joker

Bill

I recently suggested to Ryan to make it so guests can't view any boards unless they register. That'll get them to register more. He never did it though.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Yes, Can all you guests join that would be awesome, We need more members on the forums because there's heaps of guests then more members.

Zack

Stop spamming... and half the guests aren't really people. It's hard to explain, but if you go look at a page then go look at the online list one of the guests will be looking at the same page. More people online = more guests. (Most of the time)

imnotme

Are you saying I should make more accounts? Should I threaten the in-game people to make the accounts.... OR ELSE!??