News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Worldscape Blitz, when will it arrive?

Started by magerang, February 19, 2010, 01:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magerang

First at all: No offence. And if you want  to delete my post, it's ok for me. If it looks like the hope is draining. This is just a serious question/rant.

Well, I've been on worldscape now for a long time.. About 3 years now and I still see, there's no blitz. Wait.. Ry is talking about Blitz now for 3 years.

Also: this information doesn't go further then 2008, because the forum was made around that date.

In Worldscape (Blitz) there are 2 owners. Jeremy and Ry(number,number) well, I searched their posts.

On Jeremy's I couldn't find any post about Blitz/Release dates in the first 3 pages. But maybe he's working on it. I don't know and that's hes business.

Then Ry, I can see lots of  posts about blitz, and some interesting information:

The activity doesn't mean a lot, but just wanted to post.

April 2008, the first post of Ry (& on the forum?) and already talking about Blitz. This doesn't mean he wasn't busy on Blitz before the forum. Also the slogan: 'Blitz isn't dead yet', isn't very hopefull?

Blitz is 3/4 done: We already have about 3 years (actually more?) of coding work of Ry (Which I fully respect) That means we have another year to go, don't we?

So my question: A release date for blitz please   ;)

At least: I fully respect the work of Ry,Jeremy (?) and whoever helped them coding Blitz. This is no offence and keep going guys  :D

Pk0wnedall

There is 7 Days until Worldscape Blitz is launched.
It is getting together well, actually.

magerang

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 19, 2010, 01:42:49 PM

Well, that's what you saying. I want to hear it from a mod, cause I bet it won't.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: magerang on February 19, 2010, 01:44:00 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 19, 2010, 01:42:49 PM

Well, that's what you saying. I want to hear it from a mod, cause I bet it won't.

Dude i have been playing blitz, and i am a Blitz Beta-Tester so i think i know.

magerang

Since 2008, people are testing it. So because of that you can't say when it will be released. I just want some prove of the release date, because no staff member said the current date of release.

Xx King Of Kingz xX

7 Days like he said...
Dude shush! and listen to your elders!
it is "about" 7 days...
maybe 1 day early 1 day late...
there is no "official" but it's expected so shush little boy...
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!

magerang

Quote from: Xx King Of Kingz xX on February 19, 2010, 04:10:56 PM
7 Days like he said...
Dude shush! and listen to your elders!
it is "about" 7 days...
maybe 1 day early 1 day late...
there is no "official" but it's expected so shush little boy...

Well that's just the point. IF it's expected, why don't admins make it "official"? Everyone says 7 days, 7 days, but never heard something "official" from the admins.

Pk0wnedall

That is because the admin's don't know either.
It will be released when it is released just be patient and wait.
I know everyone is excited but you, have to wait.
I say 7 day's because that's when it was supposed to be released but it's around there.

magerang

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 19, 2010, 04:20:58 PM
That is because the admin's don't know either.
It will be released when it is released just be patient and wait.
I know everyone is excited but you, have to wait.
I say 7 day's because that's when it was supposed to be released but it's around there.

Isn't it normal that after 3 years of: "Blitz will be out this month.. Oops some problems", "Blitz will be out this week.. Oops it crashed", that I just clearly want a date, so hard to understand?

Can't a admin submit your date of release?

Pk0wnedall

Jeremy Told me when it's coming out. He Said the 27th of February  2010.
I can get him to post but Just belive me

imnotme

It is out in 8 days, not 7. Jeremy has confirmed this, as has Mod Paul, Mod Sean, Ryan7, Coleshot1, Chaos, and many other staff members and Beta-Testers. There are about 12 things they have to edit then they're done. They say they aren't releasing it any sooner than 7 days though.

magerang

Well, show me some literally proof, please. So it will be finally done with rumours and get back to facts.

Pk0wnedall

I am a blitz Beta-Tester i know when it's coming out, what a Blitz Beta-Tester is someone who works on blitz fixing up things, that's what i do so i, know I'm doing Thank-you Very much. Trust me or not, your decision.

Zack

1. Ryan doesn't go on the forums that much.
2. The second picture you have was from 2008 when Blitz wasn't really anything yet.
3. And 3, how about you try to code a server by yourself from scratch

Blitz is due to release soon so just chill.

Locked.