News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Suggestions on Worldscape Blitz Members!

Started by James, April 30, 2008, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 31, 2008, 06:14:09 PM
why do different payment methods have different features?? why don't just all membership payment method give same features?
They will.  ???
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

-Cavallers

Jesus Girl

I agree with Cav if you pay you should pay the same amount and get the same features ..oh and mabye like a special members with ultra rare in special access ...to stuff......ohh thats so lame nevermind.
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jesus Girl on June 07, 2008, 10:47:53 AM
I agree with Cav if you pay you should pay the same amount and get the same features ..oh and mabye like a special members with ultra rare in special access ...to stuff......ohh thats so lame nevermind.
Yea you pay the same amount to us, but like real RuneScape if we got a 3rd party pay by phone company (for example, SurfPin) and tell them our price, they will add ~$1 to the price and keep that extra dollar as their service fee.

So we don't charge any extra, but like RuneScape real payment options some come with service fees. This goes for pretty much all games that would offer various payment methods.  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

greepfruuy

it would be easy for credit/debit phone wallie card to use and not pay every month just 1 time paying and u are ready for playing!
;D ;D :D :D :D

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Chris Bud

If it was a one time, pay to play. The pay rate would have to go up. ALOT...

Ry, and AGF aren't asking for much, but around the same as the RS fee ;)

It's not mandatory, nor is it too costly. The only reason we would need a monthly fee is because for dedication it's $100.00 (Or more) per month, per server.

So spead out, it wouldn't be alot. $4.99 a play, x 100 player's. $499.00 cash. That leave's money left for ANYTHING else. Such as electricity, and internet. Which Ry has stated he is not paying for at the moment. But might be in the near future ;)

So if we made it a one time pay, and play for ever... It wouldn't make the ded. last very long, for no one want's to pay a high rate now. Even though $4.99 a month, is the same as $499.00 for 100 day's. It's more managable at $4.99 per month, over a period of time ::)

Because right now, I doubt many player's are going to pay for the Membership untill they see how well WSB/Membership is :D

~Chris Hope I summed that up ;)

G

i think the members only rares would be lame i think u should make it like skill capes are members our somthin lik tat

Chris Bud

Wow... Honestly why would you say Skillcape's. PLEASE!

Go and read some of the other topic's we have started, and read them :-\

We have explained numerous times that there will be NO Silab item's, or anything of he sort eg: Skillcapes, Holiday items, or New Wepon's. For more information on this subject you can go to Ryan's 'Do Not Suggest List'.

SlackisBack

supa

Lmao.. you mean over 100 months it would be 499.99? lol.
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Zeldagirl

Quote from: mizark30 on August 12, 2008, 01:11:43 PM
cavallers how do u get your ______ poster  up

bronze
iron
steel
mithril
adamant
rune
dragon

This question does not belong in this post. Please refrain from posting a question like this in a topic. Your poster count goes up for each set of post's. For example: At 25 post's your rank goes from Bronze Poster, to an Iron poster. However, the higher rank you go up, the more post's you need.

I hope this answered your question, and please refrain from posting this here.

Zelda.
- Banned -

Zeldagirl

Quote from: Chris Bud on July 27, 2008, 04:37:29 PM
Wow... Honestly why would you say Skillcape's. PLEASE!

Go and read some of the other topic's we have started, and read them :-\

We have explained numerous times that there will be NO Silab item's, or anything of he sort eg: Skillcapes, Holiday items, or New Wepon's. For more information on this subject you can go to Ryan's 'Do Not Suggest List'.

Well, Actually Chris Bud,

Ryan is adding Skillcape's if you have been reading the New To-do List, and have been looking at all the new pictures!

I can't wait for Worldscape Blitz!

Zelda.
- Banned -

Volcanic Me

Well, I've been checking out A LOT of Private Servers while WS was down, and on some I have seen Silab items, but they weren't Silab Servers, well, you could only see them if you downloaded their client. But on one server "Excalibur" and the "Blurite Sword" were the Bandos Godsword and the Armadyl Godsword. And on the same server I saw a Fighter Torso as a "Doctor's Gown" and a Fighter Hat as a "Chef's Hat." Then on another server the "Team Capes" were somehow coded to be Skillscapes. But none of the servers mentioned above were Silab Servers... So I think it would be cool if you could do something like that! =D