News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Count down to Blitz

Started by X, February 19, 2010, 07:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Okay since I failed to get a timer clock for Blitz countdown, I'll just say it's coming out on the 27th of Feb. ;) , 12 PM Central time. According to Jeremy Blitz will be coming out on this date.

EDIT: And the OFFICAL version will be released 2 weeks after. Or around that. :)

Deathtron55

If i was going to play blitz, I'd be excited, but I'm not so I'm not...
                                                     ~Y0urM()M~

X

Deathtron55

I won't be playing Blitz because 1. I can't download the client and 2. I can't pay to be a member.  So i don't want to be one of those noobs who are too poor to pay...
                                                                         \/
                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~    / () Ll R /\/\ () /\/\ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

imnotme

You don't need the client I'm pretty sure, and there won't be a membership thing... And what do you mean the 'official version'?

Deathtron55

You're way off man...
*too lazy to do my siggy, g'nite...*

Zack

Let's just hope it doesn't get delayed for a year again. :P

Prehistoric

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF IT WAS PUT OFF... hehehe i never had to wait only 14 days...alot of you had to wait years HAHAHA... I marked worldscape blitz on my Calender in my room... the school calender..yes i had to explain that one... but good news we might get more people cause after a long discussion they let it stay up.. On my laptop calender and on my phone alert calender.... enough?
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

magerang

Quote from: Prehistoric on February 20, 2010, 12:57:56 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF IT WAS PUT OFF... hehehe i never had to wait only 14 days...alot of you had to wait years HAHAHA... I marked worldscape blitz on my Calender in my room... the school calender..yes i had to explain that one... but good news we might get more people cause after a long discussion they let it stay up.. On my laptop calender and on my phone alert calender.... enough?

Wow, your fanatic :o

Your counter?  :D

imnotme

Quote from: Zack on February 20, 2010, 12:46:19 AM
Let's just hope it doesn't get delayed for a year again. :P
I would just leave. What if Blitz didn't really exist? And it was all just a conspiracy or whatever... o.O

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

imnotme

But what if it didn't? And they were just taking pics of RS. That would be pretty f*cking crazy, right?

Prehistoric

Then they would be very good photoshopers....
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.