News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

I need ry60003333 or jeremy to read this!

Started by o g e r 3, August 15, 2008, 09:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o g e r 3

I was killing a man yesterday and lost stuff like bunny ears, h mask, crystal bow, obby shield, full black mystic, and rubber chicken. Note:i am nto asking for these items back, i really want this bug fixed though. The man 1 hit k0d me by hitting a 78! I couldnt believe this!Some of my friends were nice enough to help me get msot of these items form the places they are found. But please the owners/creators, Get this bug stopped, b4 mroe people lose precious stuff they worked so hard to get.

|O G E R 3|
/L I V E/
\O W N A G E\

Zeldagirl

O G E R 3,

Unfortunately, Ryan and Jeremy don't have the time to fix this bug. You see, there working VERY hard on Worldscape Blitz for us, and I'm pretty sure that this bug won't exist. I'm sorry you lost your precious rares, it's part-of life though. You have your up's and your down's. I too once lost a lot of my rares, but I learned from it, that sometimes, life just isn't fair. I hope this sort-of helped in a way.

Also, they can not give your rares back, I know you didn't ask I was just pointing that out. I'm very sorry this happened to you,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Ryan7

If you use ranged on the men npc's i think they hight way higher on you, same with magic I belive.. Also he told me this bug probably cannot be fixed. =(

Flamer7.
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

panderesss

i know how u feel... i was once wearing all my prescious rares to show off how good i am at worldscape untill i attacked a man as a joke, unfortunately it hit a 110 on me and......plonk i was dead.

i too would like my ip restored to be able to play and contribute to making ws a better place.

panderesss

Mia

One- Why ould u go somewhere wearing these Items?, ::wildy, ::pkisland, ::phat, ::pkbox Ect are allll Not safe pk.
In future i think you should remember this na dlearn this Lesson.  ;)

Ry60003333

Mia is correct. Unfortunately we do not return lost items.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

hankyho

mia they are talking about the man in lumby i believe, the lvl 3 men. The bug is when they hit really high.

mumups

hankyho is correct we are talking about lumby also flamer is right about the range thing. When i was killing otherworld beings (i am sure i alredy posted this but for the record) with range and i was alot higher lvl it killed me 1 shot. However when i was killing with melee it goes back to normal!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Paul

Dude Probly not a bug :P i think thats funny cuz the same thing happend to me when i was a lvl 89 :P with 79 health :P
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

danyaro

It happend to me aswell. I was training range at lumby on lvl 2 man, and he 1 hit killed me. I lost loads... :'(

OFF THE WALL

Pure01owner

yea cant be fix so easy dnt range men lol unless u have 2.
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]