News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

One HUGE Suggestion.

Started by imnotme, February 21, 2010, 03:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnotme

Well my suggestion is that when you come onto the forums you see TWO boards. Those two boards are name the 'Blitz Forums' and the 'Classic Forums'. Every one of the topic and posts so far, other than the Beta section posts, would go onto the Classic one, would go into the Classic section, and then we'd have a new start with things in the Blitz section. We'd have all the same set up as the regular forums but we'd have two different sections. I'm suggesting this because I feel like it will be difficult to tell between Blitz posts and Classic posts... Or have the different sections as child boards in each of the neccesary Boards.

Zack

Pretty sure Ryan already wants to do something like this when he releases Blitz. I want this too.

imnotme

Ok, I edited my post before posting it, so just ignore the title. =)  I feel like this would help out, I'd litterally be grave digging posts from classic, and as would everyone else.

Prehistoric

Yes i know is there anything we can do about the Old topics can't do anything without being a necromancer...
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

imnotme

We aren't deleting any topics. Like Zack said, we're gonna divide the forums into two parts.

ini432

shut up noob