News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Affiliate marketing...

Started by Prehistoric, February 20, 2010, 02:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistoric

Affiliate marketing is when you get a link for a company when someone buys through your link you automatically make money.. Sound to good to be true? it isn't i guarantee my family has done it for a while now my grandma averaging 150k a year...and she doesn't even do anything... She just fills out a couple adds once and buyers do YOur work.

Now my grandma did this by herself but i found a program that can help you do it evidently it works not sure... maybe more info is needed ... The program that auto makes ads for you is normally 50 dollars but when you click close tab instead of exit then click cancel you can get a 50% discount!!! 24.50 for a potential 100k a year...i need more information can anyone looks into this its called  tycooncashflow.com thanks for listening i hope this works we could all become well off and Worldscape could get HOSTED FOREVER
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Drunk Mario

What exactly do you want us to do?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

It's just a thing to help Ryan make more money for the server. I'll look into it.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Zack on February 20, 2010, 10:25:13 AM
It's just a thing to help Ryan make more money for the server. I'll look into it.
oh yeah i know some others ways.. ill edit this when i find their URL's though.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

This seems legit. Even if it doesn't work it won't harm anything. I'll try talking to Ryan about this later. :)

Prehistoric

I found it ..i knew my grandma had done it and then i thought i would be the happiest person ever if Worldscape blitz and classic could stay up... Really all i want is for my friends on worldscape to make money... And Ryan and Jeremy to make enough money to keep blitz going.. And even retire if they can make 150k a year..

imnotme

That much money would really help. Ryan could even consider hiring some coders so that we could have Blitz almost as up to date as RS...

Prehistoric

I certainly hope this helps.... sorry that it costs money to start.. but not only are the people gonna make money by doing this themselves they are gonna make money by selling the way to do it to people... GREEDY people... but whatever im game if we can get blitz running good

If this works i should get mega respect...LOLZ