News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Degenerate

Started by Cubeo, March 29, 2010, 02:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cubeo

It has come to my attention that todays youth are becoming a bunch of degenerating morons
Does anyone else agree with me honestly
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Cubeo

Quote from: Mute on March 29, 2010, 02:17:35 PM
Quote from: Cubeo on March 29, 2010, 02:09:07 PM
It has come to my attention that todays youth are becoming a bunch of degenerating morons
Hush Mike, your giving yourself away!

Yeah, In all seriousness, I agree that SOME groups of today's youth are degenerating morons.

(If all of them were, then we would be a degenerating moron too, wouldn't we? :P)

Also, try not to let this get TOO off-topic guys, since I intend this to be a constructive discussion.

Me but im a good boy i think You'll find :P
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),

wouter

Quote from: Cubeo on March 29, 2010, 02:20:18 PM

Yeah, In all seriousness, I agree that SOME groups of today's youth are degenerating morons.

(If all of them were, then we would be a degenerating moron too, wouldn't we? :P)

Also, try not to let this get TOO off-topic guys, since I intend this to be a constructive discussion.

I totally agree with both of you. Todays youths think they can do everything on the internet. Stupid douches with their bigmouth hiding behind their screen. Unce Unce.

Cubeo

Quote from: caponer on March 29, 2010, 04:42:39 PM

I totally agree with both of you. Todays youths think they can do everything on the internet. Stupid douches with their bigmouth hiding behind their screen. Unce Unce.

Thier a bunch of keybored warriors xD

wouter

Quote from: Cubeo on March 29, 2010, 04:47:27 PM
Quote from: caponer on March 29, 2010, 04:42:39 PM

Thier a bunch of keybored warriors xD
I used to play in the woods at their age.. Not playing a simple rpg 24/7..

Pk0wnedall

I think some of todays youth are becoming morons; however alot of them arn't so lets hope it stays at this.

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 29, 2010, 06:25:34 PM
I think some of todays youth are becoming morons; however alot of them arn't so lets hope it stays at this.
Your also a youth jack. We are talking about you guys.. ;)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: caponer on March 30, 2010, 01:36:47 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 29, 2010, 06:25:34 PM
Your also a youth jack. We are talking about you guys.. ;)
what ages are you considered a youth?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall