Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

what the why isn't classic working?

Started by Paulnoter55, February 19, 2010, 03:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulnoter55

Pk0wnedall

Wow, calm down.

Worldscape Classic isn't working becuase the VPS that run's the server has run out meaning ry needs to pay agian to host the server it will be up in a few days.

- Pk0wnedall.

dragatooth

Paulnoter55

Chaoslancex

You wait lol. it won't be long. do something else read a book, go outside for once? lol jk ::)

Pk0wnedall

Jeremy Said to Mooshu that the longest it will be offline, is 10 Days.
I know it's a while but it's a good time for a break, i was trying to work on my pking but i can't. So please people, Relax and chill for a while hopefully it will be back in a few days.
Mooshu Told me this.

Thanks.

dragatooth

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Drunk Mario

you just advertised my friend! anyways doing something creative while the server is down.. play a game, search the web.. KISS A GIRL FTW!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ini432

lol i also agree but really whats runekeep? u meen runescape? and also if u have absolutleyy nothing to do  SPEED SKATE!
shut up noob

dragatooth

Joker

Pk0wnedall

The worldscape community doesn't like advertisement Please don't advertise because you will get warned or get banned for a period of time please don't wreck our community.

Zack

Dragatooth,

DO NOT advertise other servers.

ini432

ya, no matter how cool or awsome or pointless they are DON'T ADVERTISE IT!
shut up noob

Prehistoric

FORGET YOU guys...im going to do parkour off the wall memorial in town....mainly flips i will have to post a video sometime of me doing a parkour run from building to building...yes "building jumping" is possible in a closely housed community also very fun... To bad chris is better then me... he did a back flip out of my neighbors window landed on a trampoline and hoped a 8 foot privacy fence...we got in trouble.. evidently the police think we are a public nuisance and we "Unruly children" LOL!!!! even going as far as to say "We had no parental control and needed to get a hobby"... rofl that is our hobby..
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.