News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Countdown to Blitz.

Started by imnotme, February 17, 2010, 10:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnotme

The first person to get the day wins a prize. Whoever posts first on that day, Central Standard Time, will win a prize that I am supplying on Blitz. I'm in the festive mood and I don't really want to give anything away so I am participating too...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Maxi

i think it's two, cuz that's my second lucky number. The most luckyest is 13 O.O

Prehistoric

Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

Triniboy

Do you even know when Blitz is comming out? Plus where will you get items, your account will be a fresh new account. In other words,what ever you have on worldscape classic, won't be on worldscape blitz

uloveme

I agree with Triniboy. Sorry sir. But you just got owned.

-Uloveme
You better respect... Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mod Sean, Mod Erwin, Mod Paul, Chaoslancex, Triniboy, and Delicious.
I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!
Atheism its a way of life.
atheism: the adjective atheos (á¼,,θεοÏ,, from the privative á¼€- + θεόÏ, "god") meant "without god".

imnotme

DM, Trini, and kind of ULM are the only ones who even understand this. And trust me I'll get the items to you in Blitz...

Genuine

Blitz Should be out On the 27th Of February.

Joker

Quote from: Rory on February 19, 2010, 06:54:49 AM
Blitz Should be out On the 27th Of February.
at my birthday.. ;D

Maxi

I'm feeling nervous. Will classic be left? if not all my training will be failed :'(

Xx King Of Kingz xX

I Say 9 Days There Is So Many People Coming Up To Me And Saying "Blitz Will Be Out In 9 Days =]" So I Say 9 Days =]
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!

Auditor

Quote from: Maxi on February 19, 2010, 08:48:08 AM
I'm feeling nervous. Will classic be left? if not all my training will be failed :'(
Yeah, Classic will still be here, just everybody will be on Blitz won't they?

Drunk Mario

I say 8 days until blitz will be launched. (febuary 27th)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

ini432

>:(i think that the fact that you have to make a whole new account is really stupid all my stuff will be gone ill have to re-train ill probably stop playing.
shut up noob