News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Paulnoter's guide to a better level

Started by Paulnoter55, February 17, 2010, 07:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulnoter55

hi, i'm Paulnoter44/Paulnoter55. i've noticed lately- that others sometimes others have a hard time leveling up. so i chose to write this:you start out a level 3 combat and level 1 in every skill (oh, and full iron armor:D). i would suggest starting killing monsters like men,rats,spiders,giant spiders, etc. . WARNING! at first you may notice a two-sword icon in the icon bar. click on it to choose how you level up.(controlled means defence,attack and strength,aggressive means attack levels up only, defenive means defence levels up early, so i think you know what the last one does.) Moving on, the next subject is: PKing. ever feel like you got to fight a chellenging fight? then PKing is right for you. PKing stands for player killing.WARNING: if you die at a PKing place other then ::Funpk, you will lose items. PKing areas include ::funpk,::willdy,::atele, and ::edge. wondering what the heck those mean? now to our last basic subject:teleports. ::wildy, for example, you automattilly go to the widerness.known teleports(to me) include: ::Lumby,::etele,::wildy,::pc,::funpk,::atele,::fally,::edge,::camp,::lostcity,and ::seers. GOOD LUCK! :) :) :) :)!

Maxi

Yoho

im lvl 150 should i train at spiders  ;D

Prehistoric

yoho.....there is a simple answer to that ... you really don't have to train....
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.