News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Item Flashers

Started by Banjo Hick, January 18, 2010, 01:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well I had the drop party today and I was buying items to drop so I come upon a player named Snowbabe and I tried to buy quite a few rares. She kept taking them in and out quickly, or flashing them, so as to try to scam me. It's really annoying and you can't report it unless you have a camera... which I don't...

mafia137

Yeah this happens too me allot, it's quite annoying  >:(
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

drop351

Well, i know Snow Babe well and she doesn't scam i know her well, maybe the blinking was a glitch with the server and maybe she tried, if she did try to scam I kinda wouldn't be her friend and kill her when she comes to wilderness with rares (she does that a lot)  :'( and again if it is true i would be surprised she is like to me the nicest person ever, so i don't know but I'm thinking it was a glitch with the server  :'( and don't report her right away wait till this happens again and continuously then you can.

NEVER SCAM YOU WILL PAY!

mafia137

Drop351 you can never 100% trust someone over the internet and she has apparently done this to many people  :-\
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

She did it multiple times to me and so did other players. I just remembered her name because she did it multipple times...

Xx King Of Kingz xX

That's A Whole Different Scenario!  ::)
BTW SnowBabe -Hacked!-
Out For Classic But Back For Blitz!