News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Songs that make you feel a certain emotion.

Started by aussie king, February 08, 2010, 03:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie king

Almost everyone has felt an emotion from a song. What songs make you feel a different emotion? Here are mine.

adams song from blink 182: makes me feel remorse for the people that are teased for being different.

Cant be touched from roy jones Jr.: makes me feel like i can kick everyones ass in a fight lol.

yes from LMFAO/Say yeah from wiz khalifa: Makes me want to go party :D

Fat lip from sum-41: makes me feel rebellious.

I'm sprung from t-pain ft pit bull: makes me think about my girl.

stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Mia

Whiskey lullaby (forgot the singers name): Makes me feel very depressed.. but it keeps me strong.

Neverstore FT (forgot)- Hold on.   Shows me the past if painful, breakups hurt.. but you gotta hold on and pull through.  Also it reminds me of people who are there for me.

3H0!3 (or w.e lol) - Don't trust me -   Makes me wanna dance, sing and makes me happy.

Bullet for my valentine- hand of blood.  Rethinks the past and the pain i put myself through.. Relates to me alot and helps me to stop the temptation in wierd ways.

???

lollol

Poets Of The Fall Carnival of rust:makes me feel sad

Theory Of a dead man Santa Monica:remembers me of death

Sand Storm Techno:Make Me Dance!!

Far Away by nickelback:remember me of my ex GF

Next Contestent by Nickelback:Remember Me of the assholes i beated up defending my gf.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Volcanic Me

The Danger In Starting a Fire, by: A Day to Remember.  It reminds of me of my dad. And if anyone would listen to it, they'd see HOW it reminded me of my dad. :D

Drunk Mario

Concrete Angel By  Martina Mcbride(Listen to it by DJ BOONIE).
Just listen to it and you will know how i feel.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

TOK / foot prints. Before my mate Duncan died he told us to listen to it. It gave him this certain feeling. We played this song at the funeral. It was beautiful. The song remembers me to the good times with him.. Ily dunc.. i miss you..