News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My advert for allgofree it is ownage hopfully ry can figure out who i am lol

Started by Solar eclipse, August 10, 2008, 09:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solar eclipse

ry i will tell u if you ask :) but it will freek u out
The Legend was here

Con1887

Your video music is fascinating your video was also.

I love techno music!  :D

Cavallers

Well first off nice video.
And secondly it has a little error Jeremy isn't a co-owner he is the second owner witch is a lot different.

-Cavallers

Mia

LOL! I LOVE THE MUSIC! LMAO!
It's a good video, i might advertise myself.

Triniboy

lolz nice video =D, if i would suggest use a program called fraps instead records cleaner and does not lagg or anything ... check it on a google search

God Colin

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

HotMax123

Tecc-c-c-c-c-c-n-n-n-n-no-no-no  Music!!
anyway great advertisement hope we get more players good luck 2 u solar eclipse i'll se ya in- game!!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬