News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Unnessesarily Stickied Topics.

Started by Banjo Hick, February 03, 2010, 08:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Pretty much everything that is stickied should be stickied. There's only about 3 topics that aren't really that important and are stickied. If we need room for another important topic we will make room.

imnotme

So why are those three stickied? Ryan's Language is one. Noobwherdyagetdathat is the second. Which is the third?

Zack

I mean most of the topics in the off topic board, but they're fine. Everything that is stickied right now should stay stickied.

Bill

Quote from: imnotme on February 06, 2010, 01:55:00 PM
So why are those three stickied? Ryan's Language is one. Noobwherdyagetdathat is the second. Which is the third?

Explain why it matters so much to you because you've brought this point up numerous times.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

imnotme

Because stickied topics are supposed to be important towards the game or have decent meaning towards the game. Those two and maybe the third have almost nothing, or nothing to do with the game.

Bill

It's okay to have fun and joke around once in a while. I never intended my 'Ryan's Language' topic to be taken so seriously. I mean, yeah, it has some meaning and truth behind it, but it was intended as a joke. You seem to be taking it serious though. It's not like it was a sticky in the news and annoucements section. It was in the off-topic section. Nothing important really ever goes in there.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Bri

If it wasn't really that important, why was it stickied?
The ones that arn't important need to be un-stickied.

imnotme

Quote from: Bri on February 06, 2010, 08:25:12 PM
If it wasn't really that important, why was it stickied?
The ones that arn't important need to be un-stickied.

My point exactly.

Zack

As of right now everything in General is important and should stay stickied. Everything in offtopic is, well, offtopic so it's fine. And everything in the rest of the boards is fine.

Locked.