News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

-= Lure Unit =- The Only Avaliable Organized Clan

Started by Valester1, August 09, 2008, 06:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valester1

The Only Avaliable Organized Pking Clan!

Hello guys and welcome to the Lure unit recruitment thread, For those of you who don't know we we're considered the No. #1 Mage bank in the first release of WS and had over 20 members of maxed combat. We plan to be a close community clan with 2 - 3 Pk trips a week if you are interested. If you're an enthusiastic player killer and enjoy a good laugh with great people then this is the place for you. All of out Leaders/Pk Leaders have alot of pk experience from RuneScape2 and are very good at what they do.

We work on a 2 strike basis, If you do something wrong you're given a chance to redeem yourself... Do it again and your kicked. Things such as spying and backstabbing are an instant kick with no chance of ever rejoining so think about it before you do it.

Leaders :
Valester1
OPEN

Pk Trip Leaders :
OPEN
OPEN

Members:
-
-
-
-
-

Requirments:

To join the mass Lure Unit , You must have the below.

120 Combat +
99 Mage + (95 Combat Required)
99 Range + (95 Combat Required)
99 Strength + (95 Combat Required)
Good Pking Past

Accepted applicants will be added our member list, Declined applicants will be informed by PM with reason why they've been declined and what it is they have to work on. Apply,Enjoy the fun and become part of the No. 1 team.

Thanks for reading,

Owner Val.
" **** you, **** me "

Chaoslancex

dude this has to be at clan recruitment section.   :-\

plz dont post on on this section  :) can someone close this..  :-\

chaos..

Valester1

I made it by accident and i put it in the right forum already. Whyd yo post and bump it?
" **** you, **** me "