News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New Blitz To-Do List

Started by Ry60003333, August 09, 2008, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Quote from: zionx30 on December 31, 2008, 05:16:29 PM
whts blitz

Well, its going to be like a super graphics update for the game like, where worldscape will look something like real Runescape. ;)

Voltimolt

ummmmm??
godsword could be inserted into 317. But you need some code to add to class8 i believe it is.. and yea...
you need to find the model annddddd spec model.

pretty easy. but not for beginners.

Triniboy

:o :o then if you do that..well idk..but i think we should keep it as it is..keep godswords in blitz not classsic

Sweet Tea

Looking great guys!
List is disappearing.
Goodluck!
:]
Desensitize yourself to everything. Isn't that what it's all about?

Voltimolt

serguy3

yeah...... he could be sued but them looking up 'worldscape' or 'worldscapeblitz' or 'allgofree' on anything is very unlikely. who knows, i don't think jagex will ever find out. but jagex(s) staff team is a very good one. it's bound to happen that they will one day find you, but if they look and see and you get lucky and don't have many players they'll say "it's not popular and won't take many player(s).

~serguy3~ ps: doesnt that contract or agreement say they pretty much arent aloud on here =p. hah i can go on here but they cant heheheheheh.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

God Paul

Wow I see you guys have been working vary hard on Blitz.
Keep it up and have fun with it!
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Triniboy

yep, Worldscape blitz is going to be GREAT!!!! ;D

serguy3

omfg.... i can't wait!!!!! hey ry, will we need a 508 ip changer?

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

pulverizer26

Omg i want to try worldscape blitz so badly. Can u plz tell me the approximate date of when worldscape blitz will come out. ;D

serguy3

~^there IS NO EXACT DATE for blitz to be released :P. sorry :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!^~

-serguy3-

Fight my Brute YO!

pulverizer26

Guess I'll just have to wait than...... :'(

amanbush

nice  keep up the good work!

Im gonna make a bunch of vids for youtube telling people about Allgofree.org.

by the way if u need any help my name in game is Amanbush

serguy3

It's almost done!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE GAME IS RELEASED TO EVERYONE! So that everyone can see how good of a coder Ry really is...., A 508 Coder. :P

~Jack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

i heard that theres gonna be a new crop of beta testers to help get the game out even faster, but thats just what i heard