News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

New Blitz To-Do List

Started by Ry60003333, August 09, 2008, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Great PKing outfit with 24 sharks and 4 prayer potions of course  ::) http://www.draynor.net/wardrobe.php?id=12201

zionx30

How come there is no godsword

Seizbehn

Wait wait wait wait wait.....Blitz is out or is it still classic?

Triniboy

Blitz is a new plan for a update with way better graphics...right now only classic is open for players to use until the new update for worldscape blitz

you are in "Worldscape classic"
new update will be "Worldscape blitz"

ForzenMetal

Con1887

Quote from: zionx30 on December 17, 2008, 04:18:25 PM
How come there is no godsword

Why, because there aren't added in Worldscape Classic, but there will be in Worldscape Blitz

0ownage0

zionx30 the reason y there is no godswords is because it is not a 508 client it is an old client, but blitz is a 508 client,

hopefuly i was some help

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Zack

You don't need a 508 client for god swords I think some 474s have them too.

0ownage0

oh i thought only 508s had it thanks for telling me that but still classic does not have them

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

mizark30

ry you have alot of work  to do. so i just hope you start coming on more often and work on it cuz then jagex will find out your coping them and sue you too.

i hope that doesnt happen

0ownage0

Quotery you have alot of work  to do. so i just hope you start coming on more often and work on it cuz then jagex will find out your coping them and sue you too.

i hope that doesnt happen

he is working as hard as he can and we are not coping jagex

thanks

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

zionx30

winger1818

to all ALL GO FREE members,
                        Good luck on the game guys. im counting on yall. good luck, i know it will be great. :D